What's the best display case for PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more depth...
but I don't have any PF that requires it
It also lets put more on one shelf but maybe you like the one statue per case look that the besta gives.

more depth...
but I don't have any PF that requires it
It also lets put more on one shelf but maybe you like the one statue per case look that the besta gives.

Thanks and yea I like the one statute per case look

Thanks ragingbull ill check it out

No worries jay, I've been thinking about how to display my own for quite awhile now & I have finally decided to go with a Pax.

I'm sure they wont mind me posting them but here's to give you an idea of what they look like. The 1st is Pavehawk78

byva5a5a.jpg

The 2nd is Gagaliya's

qe9a8upe.jpg

e2eze3e9.jpg

Last edited:
The best display case isn't made with particle board, because particle board leaches formaldehyde gas, which is toxic. From what I can tell, Besta is particle board and PAX probably is, too. Real wood is best.

Here is some info on formaldehyde.

https://www.epa.gov/iaq/formaldehyde.html

"Sources of Formaldehyde

Pressed wood products (hardwood plywood wall paneling, particleboard, fiberboard) and furniture made with these pressed wood products. Urea-formaldehyde foam insulation (UFFI). Combustion sources and environmental tobacco smoke. Durable press drapes, other textiles, and glues."

"Health Effects

Formaldehyde, a colorless, pungent-smelling gas, can cause watery eyes, burning sensations in the eyes and throat, nausea, and difficulty in breathing in some humans exposed at elevated levels (above 0.1 parts per million). High concentrations may trigger attacks in people with asthma. There is evidence that some people can develop a sensitivity to formaldehyde. It has also been shown to cause cancer in animals and may cause cancer in humans. Health effects include eye, nose, and throat irritation; wheezing and coughing; fatigue; skin rash; severe allergic reactions. May cause cancer. May also cause other effects listed under "organic gases."

Real wood or glass cases better.

You won't use particle board if you really value your health.

To be honest i would not buy the Besta as i have looked at these in the flesh and they look bad.
They look cheap and tacky with the stupid gloss finish i would avoid them.
Also i would buy real wood.
I'm currently having dust proof cabinets made out of glass and solid oak
these will look amazing and i can't wait.

The best display case isn't made with particle board, because particle board leaches formaldehyde gas, which is toxic. From what I can tell, Besta is particle board and PAX probably is, too. Real wood is best.

I agree with you about the health, but how do you get "real" wood without getting custom cabinetry made for tons of money? Honestly, I don't think there is anything as convenient and inexpensive as Besta.

I agree with you about the health, but how do you get "real" wood without getting custom cabinetry made for tons of money? Honestly, I don't think there is anything as convenient and inexpensive as Besta.

I suppose you would have to make it yourself. It's an idea. Maybe I will. I don't have any cases yet.

Back