1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one purdy figure. Going to pair well with War Machine 2.0 and once the Mark 42 is released, this trio is going to look outstanding together. I don't own a detolf but I may get one for the 3 die cast and workshop Tony.

It's a very very pretty figure but the fact that it wasn't Norman makes me hate how they put the suit in the movie, even though the reason they did makes sense. But it was Norman making the Iron Patriot that made me love the character in the first place. Glad to see everyone enjoying their figure though :)

This is one purdy figure. Going to pair well with War Machine 2.0 and once the Mark 42 is released, this trio is going to look outstanding together. I don't own a detolf but I may get one for the 3 die cast and workshop Tony.
Let's see some pics Hippie!

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

That seems like a long wait... Short... But very loooong

This is absolutely true! I bought 4 figures I never planned on getting from reading their threads and looking at pictures :lol

Not really.

While I appreciate the design and beauty of this, I have zero intentions of buying it.

So, aside from the paint job and HS, this is exactly the same as WM, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only Iron Man 3 figure I will get. Heartbreaker is tempting. I might change my mind and get it.

Back