1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Warmachine 2 which I treat like a new born baby because I'm too afraid to damage the perfect paint job. I feel like if I got this guy I would play around and pose him more because Hot Toys was nice enough to scratch up the paint job for me :lol

This figure turned out fantastic if you ask me. The pictures by OMG and Jingobell may have sold me on it. Might use the current Sideshow coupon to order one.

May. But I'm hoping we get it late this month!

That would be sick!

This'll be my first iron man hot toy so I'm excited. Hate that I missed the other armors, but I guess I'll just grab these diecast versions and be happy with that. No sense in paying thousands for the others at this point!

That would be sick!

This'll be my first iron man hot toy so I'm excited. Hate that I missed the other armors, but I guess I'll just grab these diecast versions and be happy with that. No sense in paying thousands for the others at this point!

Yeah I payed crazy after market prices for a MK VII and it still hurts... :lol

Paying crazy amounts for an Iron Man in the second?? No such thing ;D
I've decided that even though there are a couple I'd like I won't be buying any of the older Iron Man suits I missed out on (the diecast Mark XLII will be my first). They just go far too high for me to feel comfortable buying them and I like the character but not enough to pay out the prices most of the older armors go for. Probably the one I'd want the most if I ever found it somewhat reasonably priced would be the Mark I (the 2.0 version).

image.jpg

Back