1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I already have the Warmachine 2.0 should I get this or not? It seems excessive to spend another 300 dollars on a pallette swap but the photos make it so very tempting. :thud: Must...resist..

You're very welcome :lol
To be fair, you won't regret it at all, especially as DarkAngel says it will look so good with the other IMs you have on PO.

Too true, this next to the Mark 42... with the mechanic in between. All of which are below War Machine Mark 1 and Mark 6... dream team much? :p

If I already have the Warmachine 2.0 should I get this or not? It seems excessive to spend another 300 dollars on a pallette swap but the photos make it so very tempting. :thud: Must...resist..

I have WM MKII and have IP on order. I like both versions, i like the more military look of warm machine and i like the colors of IP, i think they look different enough to have both on the shelf.

The all American boys...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Something not quite right here ;)

image.jpg

Rule of thumb: If you don't want a figure, don't look at the thread for that figure. And especially don't look at OMG's pics of said figure.

Back