1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird with how much of a delay this got from its original release way back, yet wm2 came out and its the same with different paint.

May release... That's depressing, but now I can use the excuse "I got this as a graduation present for myself :D" haha

Nothing for me in April I guess. :(

Though I should have the Revenger (Punisher) showing up next week. At least I have the Mark II War Machine to hold me over until then. I'm most likely only keeping one of them anyways.

I got an email saying my flex schedule was pushed back from April 20, to May 10. Normally, my flex pays always line up on the 20th and when they have pushed IP back in the past it was always to another month on the 20th, so I suppose since they pushed it back to the 10th, the IP will be coming out in early May.

Last edited:
I got an email saying my flex schedule was pushed back from April 20, to May 10. Normally, my flex pays always line up on the 20th and when they have pushed IP back in the passed it was always to another month on the 20th, so I suppose since they pushed it back to the 10th, the IP will be coming out in early May.

That sounds logical, they have to be pretty close to finished with making the allotted amount of these by now.

Maybe they're delaying it to get more sales of the War Machine. I think that once IP is released, people wouldn't even look at the WM.

Maybe they're delaying it to get more sales of the War Machine. I think that once IP is released, people wouldn't even look at the WM.

Seriously doubt that.. Even though wm was not in the movie I think it's still a fantastic piece! Everyone is waiting for IP tho, to me it's a overall better looking figure

I don't see how sales could possibly be an issue. Heck, Sideshow has been sold out of War Machine--even the regular edition--for two months now!

We haven't seen Rhodes sculpt yet, I am thinking that has something to do with the delay

Exactly, plus the sculpt for the 1/4 Iron Patriot maquette has not been revealed yet either. There is clearly some pretty substantial hold up on getting approval for the Cheadle likeness across the board.

Exactly, plus the sculpt for the 1/4 Iron Patriot maquette has not been revealed yet either. There is clearly some pretty substantial hold up on getting approval for the Cheadle likeness across the board.

I wish we had a choice to opt out of receiving the sculpt or choose to wait for it. I'm never going to use it anyway.

Norman Osborne is the Iron Patriot to me, despite this being an MCU figure.

It's due in April, so we will see, I just feel like spending money and want to him asap

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Back