Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the weird angle but too much glare from the front. And the top of the case isn't deformed or wavy like in the picture, don't know why it did that. And yes, I put this beast in my living room.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.7 KB · Views: 201
Nice Antonio, maybe a picture in brighter light condition, and one with just the display lights on but room lights off? :)

Sorry for the weird angle but too much glare from the front. And the top of the case isn't deformed or wavy like in the picture, don't know why it did that. And yes, I put this beast in my living room.

If you don't mind me asking how much did this run you? I'm kinda looking to do the same thing myself so I have an idea, thanks in advance.

If you don't mind me asking how much did this run you? I'm kinda looking to do the same thing myself so I have an idea, thanks in advance.

The case with the black base was $300. I had to have it custom made locally by a fabrication comp. It was a little bit more than I wanted to spend obviously since it was about as much a flex-payment for it but if I'm spending that much on a statue, I want it to be protected. On the lighter side, the stand that its on was only $33 at IKEA. Greatest place for collectors because of the famed DETOLF case.

Its also look awesone punisher. Need more led

Yeah, I've looked into the led strips but most of the ones I've seen are wired. I do have the wireless pods that work with remote but the a little weary of putting it above in case the tape up sticks. Thought about putting one behind the base at an angle.

Yeah, I've looked into the led strips but most of the ones I've seen are wired. I do have the wireless pods that work with remote but the a little weary of putting it above in case the tape up sticks. Thought about putting one behind the base at an angle.

Please share foto with us how it looks buddy

Is there really the need to post the same comment in all the Prime thread? Who would want a 8" Bee to go with Optimus?

Yes no one would pay that much for a 8" bee to scale this, unless prime would be made to scale at 5 time bigger. Then the cost would be like 10k to 20k.

Just got word from my LCS that my Megatron is in so I will be picking this up tomorrow, so I doubt I will be getting much sleep tonight :yess:

Back