Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes.. Prime One has not been honest with collectors that have spent thousands on these statues...

who knows if megs is even to scale....

if i had know this in the beginning I would have never ordered megs... i would have just ordered Optimus and called it a day...

in fact i am so disgusted i will sell my megs... make me an offer and its yours.. at this point i dont care if i loose $ on this as I am saving over 15k now knowing i will only hold on to optimus.

Give you $1000 for Him.

now you are acting foolish.... ill sell this in a day for 1500$

whoever wants it it is yours

Nah way too much! They've ruined the line with MASSIVE BEE. No one is going to pay you that much. Everyone is really pissed at Prime 1. My offer still stands. :lol

This is total horse ****.

And enrages me.

Prime One believes we are fools... do not believe their Jedi Mind tricks... look at this picture again...

Bee is almost the same size as Optimus....

you can see it with your own eyes... is everyone here so easily conned by these guys.

9u5aqepy.jpg

There is no way in hell this is scale... open your eyes...

Jay and crew... please can the ridiculous comments.

you should be pissed as well...

Prime One is trying to snow job all of us.

Hi guys just came back from the wonderfest. WOW what happen here!!! People gone crazy about the scale i saw bumblebee hes almost half size than Optimus.
Prime1 just put higher podium for him to let people to see it more easily.

That picture has such a bad angle....it's not that bad at all! Optimus looks bigger than bee!

Back