Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped

giphy.gif

I got this Friday and set it up, trust me the video reviews do not give you the proper idea of how big this is, it is HUGE, and when it is on the base it overpowers everything in the room, just HUGE, as of right now I'm displaying it without the base, I find it fits in better with other statues as a stand alone piece, but it is worth every penny, the work and detail are second to none, you'll lose track of time looking at all the details, well worth the money, but keep in mind it is way bigger than it looks!

Congrats guys :clap Looking forward to some fresh new pics of this guy so get some posted up as soon as you can please...December may seem like a long wait but receiving new pics will certainly help pass the time :)

I'll see what i can do. I was going to take pics outside but the table i use is glass. This might smash through it and that would suck. :rotfl

Not sure if you noticed, but Sideshow are also stocking the regular head (as a bust) aswell. It was confusing at first cos I thought they were offering two switch out heads but what sideshow are doing are offering those who cant afford the whole statue the chance to just own the bust which is a cool idea but in all honesty, for those who purchased the statue should really have had the battle damaged heads already included.

Nbut in all honesty, for those who purchased the statue should really have had the battle damaged heads already included.

Loads of people told them that on Facebook. Prime hasn't even shipped so they could have added that in for us. I mean the statue is $2300 and then we have to pay $170 for the extra head.

By the way "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" :yess:

Get those pics done Jay :lecture I need some hardcore evidence that I made the right decision to go ahead with my order :rock ;)

:lol Loads of evidence out there already mate. You've made the right decision.

I need to find something to rest the statue on for my pics. Outside makes the pics pop so i'll get on that over the weekend. I'm just putting the finishing touches to my pool room. I say me but you know the truth. :lol

:lol Loads of evidence out there already mate. You've made the right decision.

I need to find something to rest the statue on for my pics. Outside makes the pics pop so i'll get on that over the weekend. I'm just putting the finishing touches to my pool room. I say me but you know the truth. :lol

Yea, I know ;) your dad is a LEJ mate!

I know somewhere where you can rest the statue...how about on my lap and then after the pics you can loan it to me until December :rock :rock

Dam how did I not see this yesterday, did it just come out a few hours ago??? Which one did you get Robert? I think im getting both the battle damage ones for each.

Yea, I know ;) your dad is a LEJ mate!

I know somewhere where you can rest the statue...how about on my lap and then after the pics you can loan it to me until December :rock :rock

:lol I like your thinking. :lecture

Looks like a statue that i'll have to take apart to take outside. Most of them i just take out but this ***** is a bit big. :lol

And is there actually a difference between the actual heads you get with the statue vs the regular non-final battle heads? Anyone know that answer? Looking at the photos between the one that comes with the state and the regular head, they book look the same.

Dam how did I not see this yesterday, did it just come out a few hours ago??? Which one did you get Robert? I think im getting both the battle damage ones for each.

I posted the links up last night buddy :) (abt 8-9 hours ago now) I got both the battle damaged heads for Prime and Megs...will complete the overall display imo...would be ironic if I received the heads before I got the statues! :lol

:lol I like your thinking. :lecture

Looks like a statue that i'll have to take apart to take outside. Most of them i just take out but this ***** is a bit big. :lol

:lol oh yea...forgot about having to construct the whole thing if your taking it outside :horror

And is there actually a difference between the actual heads you get with the statue vs the regular non-final battle heads? Anyone know that answer? Looking at the photos between the one that comes with the state and the regular head, they book look the same.

The non battle damaged ones are what you already receive with your statue. Its just giving those collectors who didn't want the entire statue a chance to own the bust on its own :)

Ok so im not the only one seeing this. Lol well I guess if you happen to break you regular head prime ones got you covered lol.

:lol Yep.

I just hope mine is all ok. I was watching a review on youtube and the guy missed a chip on the back. Easy to do with all that detail to look at. :D

Back