Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look just make the living room into the "show room", problem solved, you will probably be single but you house will look awesome lol.

:lol :lol nice one :clap what's ironic is that if I was to sell my entire collection we'd be able to afford a luxury pad overlooking London bridge!! :lol Sad but true though...

Then again, if I sold all my collection, we wouldn't need to buy a new house! :lol :lol

Oh FFS! Fedex have only brought 1 box out of the 3. WTF? :lol

cat-shocked.gif

Tell me you at least got the base?! That's the best bit! :lol

No i got the arms and the small canon is broken. :( Everything else looks ok. Oh and the paint is sick. I love the weathering and he looks darker than in pics and vids which i like a lot. Can't wait for the rest of it. :lol

Hahaha just messing!

It does look very fragile and intricate in places, must be a nerve racking assemble experience haha

1/3 of congrats, great statue!

So this comes with just 1 canon and 2 blades? How do you get the arm up like in this pic?

902075-megatron-002.jpg

In this pic the arm is pointing forward.

902075-megatron-003.jpg

No i got the arms and the small canon is broken. :( Everything else looks ok. Oh and the paint is sick. I love the weathering and he looks darker than in pics and vids which i like a lot. Can't wait for the rest of it. :lol

WTF!!!! C'mon, don't tell me the dreaded curse of Sideshow delivering Damaged goods to Jay has struck again :slap

P.S. I think I prefer him with the canon arm :rock

Last edited:
Jay, I cant believe the amount of stuff you receive from Sideshow that turns up with something damaged :slap Have you considered that it may be your delivery driver playing footie with your boxes in the back of his van before ringing your doorbell? :lol

All I can picture is your delivery guy doing this to your boxes everytime your order something! :lol

denirogif.gif

Back