Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so im not really slacking that bad, it came out yesterday evening, those sneaky bastards, I always check in the day but was busy at night, well its why I always check here lol.

Thanks, well to be honest, one and a half, I had $77 left and I used it on megatron BD head, so not so bad. It only took me like 2 years to get that many points :lol

:lol Good things to spend the points on though. Always nice to have more display options.

ju4upury.jpg

gu7upuvy.jpg

Pretty cool I reckon :rock

Good that you can put the normal heads on the bust base and display them all together. If they do this with all of the statues we'll have a nice bust collection as well. Prime 1 are sneaky. :lol

Good that you can put the normal heads on the bust base and display them all together. If they do this with all of the statues we'll have a nice bust collection as well. Prime 1 are sneaky. :lol

If by sneaky you mean greedy then yes, but on the plus side I can get the head busts for the rest of em since I wont be getting any more of the transformers prime one statues. Yes I wish I could get em all but funds as well as room just wont permit damit.

If by sneaky you mean greedy then yes, but on the plus side I can get the head busts for the rest of em since I wont be getting any more of the transformers prime one statues. Yes I wish I could get em all but funds as well as room just wont permit damit.

:lol now that I've got both the huge half scale G1 Prime and Megatron statues, I don't even know where I'm gonna put the Prime 1 movie versions let alone buying any more of them :slap :lol

Longest house search ever! :lol

Tell me about it :slap coming up to nearly two years now :( in all honesty, after the 20% price up on all properties in London, we kinda gave up for about 6 months or so...now that the shipping boxes are spilling out into the main hall, it's time to step up the search once again! :lol

Tell me about it :slap coming up to nearly two years now :( in all honesty, after the 20% price up on all properties in London, we kinda gave up for about 6 months or so...now that the shipping boxes are spilling out into the main hall, it's time to step up the search once again! :lol

:lol

You seen those shows about finding people the right house? Those ****ers are just on the show to get on tv. No one ever buys do they? :lol

Look just make the living room into the "show room", problem solved, you will probably be single but you house will look awesome lol.

Back