Art From the Beloved Whedonverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up these Spike artworks when on my travels through Tumblr....

tumblr_lz504xQB8j1rpoyalo1_1280.jpg

Love the nails. :D

tumblr_m2t5l7wRz91qm2i8co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2nrwg5oaL1qm2i8co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2ox3t3VIi1qm2i8co1_1280.jpg

The last three were created by animator 'thesanityclause'.

That is some really great stuff right there. :rock

I'm considering doing a giveaway for a Jason Goad white edition during spooktacular. It's got some damage but it's still a seriously impossible print to find. And it's awesome as heck.

Thats great isn't it. I saw that floating about on Tumblr. :D

Which is where I found this little beauty. So, so cute. :D

tumblr_n5lc7sshYO1ttwla3o3_r5_1280.jpg

Thats great isn't it. I saw that floating about on Tumblr. :D

Which is where I found this little beauty. So, so cute. :D

View attachment 110497

That is amazing and I would so own it!

This weekend, Gallery 1988 did a Whedon show. I wasn't really blown away by anything. Well actually, I wasn't even really remotely interested in any of the art. One did kind of sneak its way into my heart so I picked it up.

CraigChurch_f3362951-063e-45b4-ba8f-a5d91c90c298_large.jpg

I like it! But it's so hard for me to be wow'd by anything nowadays. The Drake I think is the last to do that. I like all of the artist interpretation taken, but I think I'm looking more that realism look, which Drake pretty much nailed. The thing I didn't like about Drake is that the pose is identical to Goad!!!! :lol

What I love is all of that red. :rock And I want to see in-hand pics when it arrives!

Yeah, Drake's hangs proudly in my home. I didn't love how similar it was to Goad's either (and both of his hang in my home, too) but I couldn't take my eyes off of Drake's and I had to have it.

Back