Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.SSC needs some new material.

Silicone-Sealant.jpg

I just don't see how anyone could see this as something they would willingly want to spend $400 on. This will be available for under retail for a long time, if not forever. Even the clean T2 goes for under $400 these days, and I think that one is better than this.

Even if they are (I can't see how), who cares?!
It's painted like poo, just looking at this mess makes me wanna throw up...

Individual aspects of one thing can be compared to the same individual aspects of another. In this case the sculpting of the hair and the general shape of the head. Superior on this than on the HT DX13, regardless of everything else. Just look at some pics of Arnie from the side. It's right there. Much better here than the caucasian Afro HT keeps forcing on their T-800 figures.

Yeah everything else is inferior, no argument there.

cant understand how SS is letting the factories getting away with paint jobs like this

I am surprised they posted that new profile photo, seeing as it has an area of hair, that was painted with the skin tone.

8001.JPG

Individual aspects of one thing can be compared to the same individual aspects of another. In this case the sculpting of the hair and the general shape of the head. Superior on this than on the HT DX13, regardless of everything else. Just look at some pics of Arnie from the side. It's right there. Much better here than the caucasian Afro HT keeps forcing on their T-800 figures.

Yeah everything else is inferior, no argument there.

I can kinda see what your saying but surely if you are to make that comparison, you'd make it to enterbay;s version being at the same scale ?
Enterbay's for me is the best Arnie at any scale period.
Like someone mentioned earlier, its bordering neca and that no disrespect to Neca given its price point.

I can kinda see what your saying but surely if you are to make that comparison, you'd make it to enterbay;s version being at the same scale ?
Enterbay's for me is the best Arnie at any scale period.
Like someone mentioned earlier, its bordering neca and that no disrespect to Neca given its price point.

Because the Enterbay BD got it right aswell. The whole point of my comparison - drawing attention to HT getting it wrong time and time again.

I don't know if by responding to RIDDICK (who was himself responding to me) it means that you are by extension responding to me but - yeah, I know it looks ****. Haven't said otherwise.

Because the Enterbay BD got it right aswell. The whole point of my comparison - drawing attention to HT getting it wrong time and time again.

Ah gotcha. Yeah Enterbay really did nail it and I dont even own it. Really should pick him up. Look forward to seeing some re paints on this, probably from the great Rafa... although there's no hiding that turtle :/

Well I bought it because of his crumpled-up right ear. That's the best representation of his crumpled-up right ear that anyone, including Enterbay, has ever done. If you don't realize that I guess you're just not a Terminator fan. Enjoy Avatar and those blue people, I guess.

I still may buy this later on in the aftermarket for around 325.00 to 350.00 shipped for a EX, saying if it's better when we get in hand pics. At the moment I'm not sure yet.

Back