Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be time to switch my deposit to something else! Not really feeling it in these photos.

I like it. :clap I'm not sure why people are so down on this. You guys look at a picture that's blown up 5x the size of the actual sculpt and knit pick it to death. My eyes will never see his head that big and will never see the details on the actual statue that I see when looking at a hi-res photo of the sculpt. I mean what's the point? Maybe they should just sell hi-res pictures of a one-off instead of actually producing the statue...:lol

But the Hot Toys or Enterbay version look good in pictures and in person so I don't think its a case of the photo showing too much detail. The shirt looks really bad and the robot parts aren't nearly bloody enough and his human eye is so bloodshot it looks like he's stoned out of his mind. I don't think we can blame the photos for all of those problems.

But the Hot Toys or Enterbay version look good in pictures and in person so I don't think its a case of the photo showing too much detail. The shirt looks really bad and the robot parts aren't nearly bloody enough and his human eye is so bloodshot it looks like he's stoned out of his mind. I don't think we can blame the photos for all of those problems.

I guess all we can hope for is they picked a bad one to show?

Well, other than real dark red skin tones...it's pretty much what I ordered.

terminator_comp.jpg

I like it. :clap I'm not sure why people are so down on this. You guys look at a picture that's blown up 5x the size of the actual sculpt and knit pick it to death. My eyes will never see his head that big and will never see the details on the actual statue that I see when looking at a hi-res photo of the sculpt. I mean what's the point? Maybe they should just sell hi-res pictures of a one-off instead of actually producing the statue...:lol

Very well said!

So excited to get this PF. I sold the EB BD 1/4 to make room for this PF! So glad that figure is gone. As good as it was, I had so many problems with it. Some nights I would leave my window open to enjoy a breeze on hot nights..and each morning I wake up the figure had either fallen onto the T2 PF next it or fallen off the shelf completely..and even my aircon vent needed to be pointed away from it. Nothing beats a statue! :yess:

So excited to get this PF. I sold the EB BD 1/4 to make room for this PF! So glad that figure is gone. As good as it was, I had so many problems with it. Some nights I would leave my window open to enjoy a breeze on hot nights..and each morning I wake up the figure had either fallen onto the T2 PF next it or fallen off the shelf completely..and even my aircon vent needed to be pointed away from it. Nothing beats a statue! :yess:

Were you not using the stand?

The smaller pictures I posted look worse than the blown up images imo.

The profile looks bad and that bloodshot eye is a mess.
The perfect hair with a perfect segment missing looks wrong.
The choice of material and stitching for the shirt is a joke.

the eyebrow paints completely spoils it, the headsculpt is pretty good,
i just didnt like the battle damage pose they went with at first,,, and was waiting for in hand pic to make up my mind,, looks like ill stick with my EB T800

Back