Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14ohvl.jpg
[/IMG]

Why, WHY would they actively, consciously, deliberately, specifically, go out of their way to provide pink paint to give him an allergic/bloodshot eye? WHY? Eyes are white. How do they decide to re-imagine him as suffering from hay fever? HOW?

What the heck is that eye and messy paint? Just saw this pic now and I'm not happy with the production product at all. The proto looks good but I really don't like the eye and the messy paint. If SS can make this look like the proto I may reconsider. Otherwise I will pass on this even at 100.00. Btw is that weird eye pic the actual released product? Or is it some kind of joke?

I was tempted with the Prototype pictures but after seeing the production piece, Wow, I'm so glad I cancelled mine.... The likeness is way off... This statue reminds me of the Mass Effect Commander Shepard statue, the prototype looked pretty good likeness wise but the production version was a mess...

I was tempted with the Prototype pictures but after seeing the production piece, Wow, I'm so glad I cancelled mine.... The likeness is way off... This statue reminds me of the Mass Effect Commander Shepard statue, the prototype looked pretty good likeness wise but the production version was a mess...

Did you get your non refund deposit back by canceling? I'm so glad I waited. But I agree with how way off from the proto this came out. It just looks way to sloppy. I guess money saved for other statues.

Waiting for in hand pictures?
Those are pictures of a production piece taken by a professional photographer.
It isn't going to get any better.

I think hearing this will make me pass on it. Just not worth it with so many other better statues to spend this kind of money on a statue with QC issues. I was expecting to get this but now I'm passing. I will use the money on Lobo instead when that coupon comes out.

Last edited:
Really disappointing that so many questions surround this piece. It's been delayed and the proto looked very good, so I was expecting to have a solid piece. I'm leaning towards canceling, too.

Using polystone such cheap material for the real human skin is a tragedy.
Maybe the clay sculpt of this is not far away from EB one, but the final product looks...well, NECA.
If sideshow wants some quick money, just try to re-release their T2 Arnie life size bust with better material and fixing the eyebrow on that one.

I think not the polystone is the problem. The sculpt have some issues(eyebrow, etc). and the paintwork kills it.

They must change the technique and use skn casted resin, that looks far better. I know the Superman Reeves PF is not good, but the paintwork is worlds better.

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/thx217/IMG_3488_zps8cae2b5b.jpg~original

The hair and general headshape from all angles are better than Hot Toys DX13. Much to my chagrin that HT just can't get that right. I don't know what the **** they're looking at. Probably just making it up.

I hope Hot Toys fixed the problem for the upcoming T1 figure. I dont understand, why they dont use Trevor Groves and Enterbays sculpts as reference.

the eyebrow paints completely spoils it, the headsculpt is pretty good,
i just didnt like the battle damage pose they went with at first,,, and was waiting for in hand pic to make up my mind,, looks like ill stick with my EB T800

Too bad, that Enterbay have no T1 license and make no Terminator busts :-(

Back