Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my tracking number when they charged him the 11th, but according to UPS it has not actually been shipped yet. I hope it has just not updated, but it looks like they have not sent him yet so it may be an extra few days till I can see how he turned out.

Mines already at UPS, but it's not supposed to be delivered until Tuesday. Knowing UPS, they'll let it sit there till late Tuesday.

I get mine Tuesday. I will hopefully find some time to upload some good quality photos and maybe a video for all of you, my fellow collectors!

Wonder if Thunderlips got his? He was suppose to get it on Thursday or Friday. Anyway, looking forward to some in hands pics; good or bad thanks to you all who are getting it and sharing your pics/thoughts and for staying positive or at least hopeful about this figure. Really brings back some class to this hobby and discussion forum.

Happy collecting!

Max P.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somebody has to stop Sideshow:)))

t800_07_zps0a4612a4.jpg

Overall it looks nice, but the paint job is the horror. Mine is in transit so i am biting my nails.
Looks like it has been many cancelled orders on this one lately.

Thanks dude! It's always hard to judge a statue based on photos which I'm sure you already know. I remember the photos for Dutch everybody said he had googly eyes etc. In person my Dutch was fantastic. Same with the Batman PF. Everybody was up in arms about him too based on photos and yet in person I was blown away and couldn't be happier. Fingers crossed for this Battle Damage PF. I get mine Tuesday!

I still think the production quality of this one is totally OK ( at least by sideshow stardard).

But using ambient light to take pic of statue is not a good idea.

By using some top warm lighting to make strong shadow, you will always get a great image.

T2 PF repainted by my friend.

127_55922_c08ca939ffc759a_zpsa2e129f2.jpg
127_55922_7550a7637a571be_zps144ff837.jpg
127_55922_c44fb5358fd866c_zps58b263bb.jpg

I still think the production quality of this one is totally OK ( at least by sideshow stardard).

But using ambient light to take pic of statue is not a good idea.

By using some top warm lighting to make strong shadow, you will always get a great image.

I couldn't agree more, but I feel kind of bad for calling out early photos, because the guy didn't have to do it, and I thanked him for doing so. The photos being referenced are way too bright and they remove all of the highlights, details, etc. We've seen this a million times with early photos, but we should see better photos this coming week. I'm sure a few of us will be posting photos, soon. I'll have it Tuesday at the latest, and I'm still not sold on it. I won't know how I really feel until I open the box and see it in person.

Your custom T2 PF looks awesome... I think if you had a profession repaint this T-800 It would look killer also.... The factor paint app's are just horrible when it comes to actor based statues...

I think with a little bit of work I could make it look just as good as this ;) Can't wait for tuesday to find out! The angles and lighting the photographer keeps using to take photos on SF are horrible. When I get mine Tuesday I will try to replicate the same good angles that Sideshow used etc. Fingers crossed. f5sy.jpg

Back