Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shall belly laugh when you guys have to sell this almost kinda looks like Arnold distant 5th cousin T-800 PF for 25 cents on the Dollar on Ebay :)

for real...this pf looks sooooooooooooooooooo ugly!!! sorry...i couldn't keep it to myself any longer...:)

I shall belly laugh when you guys have to sell this almost kinda looks like Arnold distant 5th cousin T-800 PF for 25 cents on the Dollar on Ebay :)

Nothing says you're a great guy like publicly stating that you find pleasure in people losing money.
As for the money, it's disposable income, so I could care less. If people are buying statues as investments, they're doing it wrong.

Nothing says you're a great guy like publicly stating that you find pleasure in people losing money.
As for the money, it's disposable income, so I could care less. If people are buying statues as investments, they're doing it wrong.

Let see that XM Captain America statue I just bought for $800 just sold on Ebay for $1500 and everyone else is asking $2000.... muhahaha

I actually don't buy my statues as investments but at the same time I do prefer if my statue doesn't depreciate quickly... Any piece of art should at the very least be able to hold it's initial value price wise.

Anyways I had the T-800 on PO but after seeing the production pictures of it, it's clear that SS factories missed the mark big time on this one.. IMO

As for my original statement you need to pull your panties out of your butt crack because it seems to be making you lose your sense of humor as I was only joking, the truth is I would be falling over laughing :p

lol, EX is back up with ~40 remaining, what a load of cancelling lame-os some collectors are;

'Oh no some dude on the internet said it looked bad I'mma cancel'

'Me too bro'

'Ha ha we are so smart.'

borat-high-five-o.gif

nah, reason so many ppl are cancelling is cause they finally came to their senses. This is not a $400 piece.

As for my original statement you need to pull your panties out of your butt crack because it seems to be making you lose your sense of humor as I was only joking, the truth is I would be falling over laughing :p

I go commando because you told me that's what you liked. Either way I really don't give two ****s what some random person on the internet thinks. I buy what I want for me, and no one else.

eBay message received about item #123456 - XM Studios Captain America:

There are some scratches on the arm that were not in the pictures. You must give me a $100 discount or I will start a dispute with eBay.

Back