Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to see it in person, but I think that is part of what is making him look off. The unpainted sculpt looks better than the painted one.

Not the skin, but the painthing of the eyes, especially the pupils looks articicial.

Really not sure what to expect here. Has a lot of potential, but if the paint is off, then I'll probably send it back. Already have the original PF EX, so I'm covered in the Terminator department.

Your pre-order of the T2 T-800 Battle Damaged Premium Format EXCLUSIVE (3001091) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, September 11, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Got mine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love to know as well please...if you don't mind, I took over the order from a buddy, but debating whether to cancel it as I have some time.....would love the feedback; I have all the other HT and EB ones so far

Hey Rider u need to clear your inbox to have the answer :lol

I would love to know as well please...if you don't mind, I took over the order from a buddy, but debating whether to cancel it as I have some time.....would love the feedback; I have all the other HT and EB ones so far

guys it was supposed to be a joke..he some famous photographer
https://stevemccurry.com/
:lol

This piece will be awesome! can't wait to get it!

damn, just saw the production piece on SS website, it looks horrible,, damn, those eyebrows.. :(

Oh dear...

23vl1f7.jpg

14ohvl.jpg
157gksz.jpg

Using polystone such cheap material for the real human skin is a tragedy.
Maybe the clay sculpt of this is not far away from EB one, but the final product looks...well, NECA.
If sideshow wants some quick money, just try to re-release their T2 Arnie life size bust with better material and fixing the eyebrow on that one.

Eyebrows do look a bit off;however,I hoping in hand product is better than picture. This was the same with the Legacy Hulk Maquette, it looked off on photos but in hand it look fine not as bad and awkward as in the photos. Still looking forward to it,though. This will finish my statue collection for The terminator next goal is life size Terminator and this will be it for my collection hobby-got to go out with a bang!

Happy collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back