Tomb Raider 2013 1:6 Scale Figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tomb Raider 2013 Game Figure??

Oh... if made a into a PF would sure looks nice next to Nathan Drake... :)

Nobody even wants that Nathan Drake PF, I wish SS would focus on PFs ppl will actually buy instead of what's selling the most for PS3

Now a Tomb Raider PF in the same vein as the new game would be amaaaazing!!!!

I didn't even get a chance to play the game yet but I would definitely be in for a 1:6.

I feel the need to pile on here. I would buy a 1/6 scale 2013 Lara Croft in a second.

The game is going to be re-released in 2014 on PS4 and XB1, so hopefully there will be continuing/growing interest for such a figure.

I'd buy both! But prefer PF the most. She'd look great next to my 2 SS Laras.

PF all the way for this one :)
PFs are nice given their size and level of detail, but I would personally prefer to have an articulated, posable figure for a character like Lara who is very much defined by her movement. That said, the Nathan Drake PF has a great dynamic pose for being a similarly energetic character.

Of course, any Lara is better than none, so I wouldn't turn my nose up at a PF Lara if Sideshow would go that route.

I`ll love a new 1/6 figure of lara croft made by ht, also one off aphrodite ix, but that will never happen.

Back