Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6[2014]

I think the problem with the reboot being all about the team going into the mansion is that by now, kids don't even know anything about the first RE. that's like a relic.
They would probably acknowledge the first game but it would probably be a full action movie now. Specially since being action movies now is making so much money for them. It would kind of be going backwards money wise.

But this is exactly why it'd work perfectly. The best, most epic horror movies are the low-budget ones that come out of nowhere with stories most don't remember or never heard of.

You don't like Milla lol

Just the opposite. You said with a different actress, thats why I said I'd still feel complete. Now if they made a prequel with her after I buy the Ultimate Paul WS edition, then I'd be all... :cuss

Same here actually. I'm going to miss Milla as Alice.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

really? i'm shocked lol

tumblr_n4cf3zzI2F1ttovp4o1_400.gif

Hope Milla keeps having babies every year so they will get tired of waiting and just reboot it already.

"Unforeseen circumstance" :lol I'm pretty sure they know where babies come from since they already have one. Seem like very poor planning on their part to unexpectedly get pregnant just before getting ready to shoot movie :slap

Probably not her husbands kid. :)

Back