Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6[2014]

he did actually, which is even more baffling to why the hell the movies ended up the way they did

Capcom!

The newer games aren't that great.... Have you played RE6?!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

he did actually, which is even more baffling to why the hell the movies ended up the way they did

He smoked a bunch a crack while playing the games and took notes.But capcom does this all the time so can you blame the guy?

Anderson probably played 20 minutes of each game, thought, "hey ya know….I have some ideas for a scifi movie that I can't seem to get funding for…maybe I can piggy back off the Resident Evil name and get this stuff out there…" thus the Resident Evil movies were born...

If you have the games, if you've played the games, why would you want a movie, or a series of movies, to retell the story? Sure, the movies don't incorporate the video game narrative, but whether they succeed or fail is on their own merits, not because of comparisons to the game(s).

Anderson probably played 20 minutes of each game, thought, "hey ya know….I have some ideas for a scifi movie that I can't seem to get funding for…maybe I can piggy back off the Resident Evil name and get this stuff out there…" thus the Resident Evil movies were born...

actually that sounds incredibly reasonable

I wouldnt be surprised if that was exactly the case

giphy.gif

Hopefully this is the "final" film for sure... and they'll leave this series alone...

I hope they go to 10, otherwise there really isn't much opportunity to see Milla "act" in anything.

I hope they go to 10, otherwise there really isn't much opportunity to see Milla "act" in anything.

they could always make OTHER movies and have her act in them

she was the best part of the three musketeers easily.

they could always make OTHER movies and have her act in them

I just saw her in a little number called Survivor with Pierce Brosnan. I haven't seen anything quite as bad in a few years. ;)

Back