S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 new shots of the Dragonzord. Its still the prototype, but nice to look at none the less

Bl3kIFKCYAAfw28.jpg

Bl4fnw-CMAIEViE.jpg

Does anyone know anything about where fans are supposed to order the Zyuranger Boi/yellow/male body type? By accident, Amazon.com notified me that the yellow ranger/female type is up for pre-order (they never notified me about any other ranger) and I went to some import shops I know of to see if Boi was on pre-order as well. Some sites have the direct pictures from TamashiiNations of the male body type, but those websites list it as the Yellow Ranger, meaning the female body is probably what you're gonna get. I tried Googling it, and one site made a posting back in January saying that Boi will be a TamashiiNations web exclusive being sold in January. They posted a link that's now broken, and it's all in Japanese and I have no idea how to figure out what the status of the figure is.

Has anyone here figured out how to get the male body type yellow/Zyuranger figure?

link to posting of TamashiiNations web exclusive

Pretty much any japanese site that deals in web exclusives will have the male mold on preorder, like ami ami or nippon yassan.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nice one kiva, the collections growing!, black just appeared at my door, pics coming when I finish work

Where you get him ? i want one, but it looks like i have to import but im trying to avoid VAT charges as it looks like i need to order from america on ebay

I got mine from anime island; you can ask them to reduce the value they put on the shipping box, if that is less than £15 uk then you shouldnt get charged, it isnt a guarantee though, but they havent let me down yet.

I wouldnt recommend looking for Uk sellers as they usually charge a premium anyway, sometimes ending up costing more than even with import charges on them.

Sam Adams ‏@iam_SamAdams 22h
@TamashiiNations We heard you guys were working on a Lord Zedd Figuart...what's the status on that? #t_questions
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
TamashiiNations ‏@TamashiiNations 18h
@iam_SamAdams sure

Okay....

Sam Adams ‏@iam_SamAdams 22h
@TamashiiNations We heard you guys were working on a Lord Zedd Figuart...what's the status on that? #t_questions
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
TamashiiNations ‏@TamashiiNations 18h
@iam_SamAdams sure

Okay....

it's a sure thing he's coming. :naughty
they have things planned for the mmpr line at the end of this year so fingers crossed?

Back