S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another "golden oldie" from sentai has been revealed, I believe he is Vul eagle from sun vulcan, and they say the sentai line is dead :p

f72b806919daa1aaf610731cc0a54558.jpg

Oh and just incase anyone is interested, meet akaranger, from the very first sentai. Before you laugh, the suit design is very nearly 40 years old, so yeah :p

SHFiguarts-Aka-Ranger-0011.jpg

Is the order that the MMPR came out the following?

Green
Red
White
Pink
Red w/ Armor
Black
Blue
Yellow

Also are there any plans of making a Zedd or Rita?

Thats right, and no they havent said anything about Rita or Zedd. There was talk of a Zedd zero before SDCC but it never surfaced.

Zedd is THE power rangers villain, not even in sentai. It would be all but impossible but I would have him before anyone else.

zedd, rita and goldar needs to be done :lecture

anyway, here's a progess shot of my collection :p

75fe67f7-7f48-4c50-9e24-0c6be7a4118e.png

some time later im gonna add the gold morpher

I have armored black and a second fem yellow coming in... Im lost after that. Really want Titanus and tigerzord... any updates on those?

I recall reading something about a movie based MMPR Legacy figures. Was it true?

Well, I caved and bought these two for a steal at mandarake, yellow and blue 2 pack next; I am now majorly annoyed that Tamashii havent announced green samurai though :p

3bf185c3bd4d5741d0645fa61681d9d2.jpg

Thanks! So maybe there is still chance those might get released at some point.

hope not... movie designs are terrible...

New movie designs however may be something to look forwards too

as for figuarts I feel I need Zeo and Space teams... Time force if im lucky and Galaxy to finish it off

Yeah I'd buy Zeo too. I really want a dragonzord in the same scale at that Chogokin diecast megazord. I hope they make it happen. That Chogokin megazord is one f my favorite figures in my entire collection.

Yeah I'd buy Zeo too. I really want a dragonzord in the same scale at that Chogokin diecast megazord. I hope they make it happen. That Chogokin megazord is one f my favorite figures in my entire collection.

tamashii doesn't believe that a dragonzord (or ceasar) will sell a certain number. so yeah we need more voices! let them hear there's a huge demand

tamashii doesn't believe that a dragonzord (or ceasar) will sell a certain number. so yeah we need more voices! let them hear there's a huge demand

Yeah there crazy, release that damn dragonzord in chogo format and i'll buy it day one.

Back