S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, us UK guys pretty much need to use anime-island as a first choice on the " mmpr " figures. Then its ebay, but Anime island for the actual power ranger releases are the cheapest to get in hand

Ah thanks blood, nice, can buy yellow from TA blindly then. I want to see what I thought I was seeing as a kid: a female yellow ranger.

The fact that I was always surprised how buff trini's belly was in the suit is irrelevant to me.:rotfl

Damn very tempted to get the whole team with that picture. Is it wise to wait and see if amazon will have the lightning deals again at the end of the year?

Well Amazon no longer sell Green Ranger directly only from 3rd party sellers... So take that as a hint I guess...

New image of Legacy Titanus thanks to Raz over @ Ranger Board

BrYomelCcAAjym6.jpg

I gotta admit, I only watched the parts when Green Ranger was introduced. I don't remember any of the toys but I'm getting all the legacy toys they are putting out. I was in 8th grade when MMPR came to the US and only watched it because my little brother was into it, wasnt a big fan but these toys they are putting out is cool.

New image of Legacy Titanus thanks to Raz over @ Ranger Board

View attachment 117624

I bought the regular Morpher and got it over the weekend, but it was scratched up. I'm sending it back to the seller on eBay and I'm importing one from Canada. I honestly think the version I got originally was returned merchandise at Toys R Us.

He's suppose to be released sometime this fall so if I were to guess mid October.

We should see TRU pre-orders shortly after SDCC

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Just got my dagger from TRU, it's bigger than I thought. It's freaking awesome.

Waiting for mine as well to arrive should be here either Sat or Monday...

If you think the Dagger is big (17.5") just wait til we get Saba with the blade extended he should be around 38".

Last edited:
Back