Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this had a switch out head like they did with Scar and Wolf I would have had this one on order. Wasn’t a fan of the human look of the Engineer and can’t see it ever growing on me. Sucks because I love the suit and don’t mind the movie. Wouldn’t have minded adding a full suit Engineer and the Deacon/Proto Xeno whatever people are calling it to the collection.

concept037.jpg

prometheus-creature-660.jpg

That deacon design needs to be deleted from film history and replaced with something that at least resembles a Giger designed creature that also works with the life cycle of an Alien.

I agree it is a big step down from the originals but I would personally take this design over the Newborn from resurrection. The thing I dislike most about the Deacon though is that weird fleshy mouth and no doubt if there was a statue that would be on show. My collection is mostly Alien stuff so it would add something different.

Lol yeah the resurrection creature was so bad they couldn't even manage to make it walk on film! The Deacons mouth is based off the goblin shark cos it's such a perfect match for the look and imagery of Alien

I didn't mind the Deacon to be honest, I just didn't like the way it was tacked on the end of the movie.

There were better designs though that looked closer to Gigers Alien. One of the original sketches had the Alien about twice the size of a human.

Wow! I'd never even heard of this awesome creature until reading this thread just now. How the hell have I never seen this before in all my years of watching magnificent David Attenborough documentaries & yet only find out about it's existence on a frickin' collectables forum. :)

So one day nature sat down and thought to itself “You know what isn’t quite scary enough, Sharks…”

:lol

That incredible Xenomorph of the deep blue sea made me completely forget why I came to this thread in the first place.

It was just to mention that apparently Prometheus 2 will be released in March 2016. I'm very happy that they're carrying on with this franchise & that it hasn't gone the way of Terminator: Salvation.

Sideshow cancelled my Wife's exclusive and gave the NRD back.
Can't say I'm that upset though! :lol
Looks like I'm only getting one of these guys now.

I thought this was coming in Sept last I checked but now it says August. Do things sometimes come out earlier than expected?

My WL for this converted, but I ended up cancelling. Was hoping to see some improvements and I was going to get it, but alas nothing yet so I had to pass.

Back