Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snorlax would be great. oh my god that mimicing his snoring face.

I think with Lucario we'll probably some aura effects. a mega stone wouldn't make sense or even be worthwhile.

here's a better pic :)

1382209_553696914698917_1371999269_n.jpg

I believe that's total confirmation, with the base and part of Blastoise + Mewtwo being seen. Sculpting is awesome looking as well.

Looks well done. I know they won't keep the line going for all 500+, but I'd be curious to see what they'd do with some of the other higher level common ones (i.e. Nidoking, Gyrados, Scyther, Beadrill, etc.)

Well Lucario is now in the S.H. Figuarts brand instead of D-Arts, and is coming sometime. Not sure why the change, but that's something new for this line at least. Synner should have mentioned this though :lol I guess this thread may have to change its title?

I'd love to see an SHF Anime Ash/Pikachu double pack. That'd be awesome.
I'm debatable towards that idea :lol I'd prefer Red, from either the game or Pokemon Adventures, or heck Pokemon Origins.

We need more starters in general, then some more fan favorite Pokemon such as the pseudo legendaries, and some regular legendaries. Also, anyone know a good site to find Charizard for a good price?

Back