Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkham movie trailer is out! Amanda Waller! Suicide Squad! Harley Quinn! Erm.. Captain Boomerang?

Seriously why would Captain Boomerang be in an Arkham Picture? :lol

So maybe this is set between Origins and Asylum?

I'll definitely check this out. Enjoying the game on PC - environments are not nearly as nice looking and it seems like a rushed game, but a lot of fun. First bug: croc flickering in and out of existence when I was fighting him. Turned the game off/on and it was fine the second time

Arkham movie trailer is out! Amanda Waller! Suicide Squad! Harley Quinn! Erm.. Captain Boomerang?

Seriously why would Captain Boomerang be in an Arkham Picture? :lol

So maybe this is set between Origins and Asylum?

Because Captain Boomerang is generally a member of the Suicide Squad in the various iterations.

Because Captain Boomerang is generally a member of the Suicide Squad in the various iterations.

Yeah I know. It's funny they had to include him in the Arkhamverse regardless. They could have dropped him altogether. I'm thinking sticking to the general DC lore could mean we'll see some Justice League members in Arkham Knight/future Arkham projects. One could hope though.

I'd love it if we got some other DC characters from Rocksteady in the future. It could be that they were waiting until they had next-gen tech at their disposal before tackling someone else.

Played the dlc a little over an hour today. Was fun exploring the Wayne Manor a bit and fighting as Bruce. A bunch of new side missions and collectible type stuff to find. Hate the new batsuit as he even sounds like ironman being he's under the helmet. I have the season pass so it was free for me. Hope there's a deathstroke or anymore story dlc's still to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you get something cool if you get all the Datapacks? So far, they all seem incredibly easy to find. If that is my one real complaint with Origins, the new devs kinda added those as an afterthought almost

Back