Mattel '66 Batman TV series figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got them from Amazon too one half of them anyway the other figs are still in the mail. The Catwoman and Penguin both had bent batman heads. Its not just Amazon packing a lot of them at the stores are that way. They come from Mattel like that sometimes.

I got my set to open so i wasn't concerned about the card condition, which is a good thing because AMAZON folded some of the cards back to get them in a box the size of the bubble!

Love the figures though...can't wait for wave 2 this summer!!!!

My dad got me the Batman and Robin 2 pack, and the Frank Gorshin Riddler as gifts for Christmas. Will post some pics when I can.

So is the line officially finished, or are they going to come out with something else besides the Surfing Joker?

There is a second wave for next summer / fall...Surf Joker is only the start...Yvonne Craig has signed licence for merchandise...we can hope she is included in Wave 2!

I dunno about everyone else, but I want a Frank Gorshin Riddler figure wearing his black hat and green question mark suit. That was snazzy!

I was hesitant to get into this line, but I did want to pick up Surfer Batman, which I did this week from Amazon since he was $12. I like him a lot. The packaging is excellent. The paint is good,tons of articulation and lots of fun. I'll be picking up the two pack and Joker next. :lol

I dunno about everyone else, but I want a Frank Gorshin Riddler figure wearing his black hat and green question mark suit. That was snazzy!

I'd like a figure of this look also. And an unmasked head sculpt.

I would also like an accessory set with the de-hydration machine from the movie. Also included: bouquet of flowers and gift presents for the Joker, Riddler's cane, extra batarangs, bat shark repellant spray, Catwoman's cat, a bomb, open umbrella, rubber masks for Joker, Penguin and Catwoman, books (so any of the characters can do some reading), red batphone, and desk statue with button.

Well, i knew it was too good to be true! Amazon shipped my parcel to a different state, post office kept me on phone for 40 mins before saying they cant tell me where it is for cause of the privacy act (not like i can pick it up without ID anyway), so parcel lost in limbo.
Contacted amazon, they offered to replace minus catwoman and batman cause no longer in stock (great!) said no, getting refund.
Not happy, and got them at such great prices! :(:mad:

Anyone have a picture of the whole lineup in front of the Batmobile? (minus the other Batman versions)

I passed on getting the whole collection with the Batmobile (minus duplicate Batman) for about 120. I am partially regretting it after seeing most of the figures in person and noticing they look much better than they did online. But I can't get them that cheap anymore, so I guess I should forget about them completely.

I just want to see how nice all the figures in front of the Batmobile would look.

Anyone have a picture of the whole lineup in front of the Batmobile? (minus the other Batman versions)

I passed on getting the whole collection with the Batmobile (minus duplicate Batman) for about 120. I am partially regretting it after seeing most of the figures in person and noticing they look much better than they did online. But I can't get them that cheap anymore, so I guess I should forget about them completely.

I just want to see how nice all the figures in front of the Batmobile would look.

My set up so far....even thought I don't have room...can't wait for series 2!!!!!

View attachment 88098

Saw all of these figures at TRU, including the Batmobile, even though an employee during the winter told me that they wouldn't be getting any more in.

Was cool to see the Batmobile, Catwoman, and Surfs Up Bats in person as I don't own them. Probably would buy the Batmobile if it weren't so overpriced. Too lackluster for the cost!

I'm still hoping that more figures are released. Gimme that suited Riddler, Matty!

BATGIRLYVONNECRAIGMATTEL_zps542965ae.jpg

Back