Statue McFarlane Toys: New The Walking Dead Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love it but not enough to fork out all that cash for it. maybe sometime in the next year i may change my mind after seeing peoples pics.

Pics pics pics,please!!!

 Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk 

This statue has so much detail the pic's do not do justice to this piece. I was skeptical when It was 299.99 but My wife is a HUGE walking dead Fan and loves the comics as much or even more then the tv series, so I decided to fork over the money. I have to say that the statues detail is up to par with sideshow or in some cases surpasses them all together. The skirt on michonne in the front feels like real material. The Bronze plaque displaying the walking dead with Robert Kirkman autograph really finishes off the statue. Also the ability to rotate the statue is a FIRST for me and never gets old. Can't wait for the next statue in this series, We need RICK next.....

Thanks for the pics . . looks like it really came out well . .

Can't wait now . . lol

I got mine today, amazing statue, one of my favorite but it didn't come with the certificate of authenticity hand signed by todd.

I got mine today, amazing statue, one of my favorite but it didn't come with the certificate of authenticity hand signed by todd.

THANK YOU....you just confirmed that it wasn't just me. I contacted mcfarlane customer service and they said they would get back to me. I better get my mcfarlane signed certificate OR ELSE :thud:

Yeah i just emailed them to,went through the box like 3 times like am i missing it.thinking they only forgot to put mine in.

That was fast, just got a email back from them

certificate of authenticity, hand signed by Todd McFarlane, was mistakingly not packaged with the product. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will be mailing out the certificate separately. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.

That was fast, just got a email back from them

certificate of authenticity, hand signed by Todd McFarlane, was mistakingly not packaged with the product. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will be mailing out the certificate separately. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.

AAAAHHHH you got an email back????????????I have had no such luck. EMAILING NOW!!!!!

Did any of you get your Statue with Robert Kirkman's Autograph in Silver Ink? I ordered two and one of mine came that way ... everything else I've seen seems to have Red Ink ... No Biggie ... just curious ...

Any idea why these are going so close to retail? Figured they sold out quick they'd be fetching a decent price on the bay, but they seem to be hovering just above retail...

Just to clarify - there are no known recasts or anything like that, correct?

I just got the statue from another board for a pretty decent deal.

After putting it together (seemless!), I tried to imitate Michonnes pose when I was jumping down the last 3 stairs as I always do. I am going to see my chiropracto this noon.

The statue however is all kinds of awesome. Would have paid the double price and still would have been happy with it. From what I have seen n the last years it is one of the best. Easily tops all those dynamic Sideshow statues and even better than Batman vs Croc imo.

Get it while it is still available for a reasonable price. You wont regret.

Back