The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks pretty bad by today's standards.
Fettered animation, dialogue cinematics from 2006, uninspired voice work...

How good does Ciri look:

M1SPMb.png

T0Kiau.png

Lyp1S9.png

xtLz2L.png

Other stuff:

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt-Bear_armour.jpg

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt-Gingerbread_house.jpg

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt-Geralt.jpg

Yennifer
The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt-Yennefer.jpg

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt-Wild_Hunt_Generals.jpg

Ciri looks awesome.

Is that a gingerbread house from Hansel & Gretel?

Yeah I had a sarcastic post but thought I should watch the video first ....and he is not incorrect!
The world looks gorgeous .... But the animation and speech while the 2 characters converse left a lot to be desired....hopefully this was maybe a bad example to use.

More!! I want more! The surroundings are amazing. But darn, those ladies are creepy.

PC is the only logical choice for this, with keyboard mappings and graphical improvements. Plus, it's strange that console gamers will be getting into the third game without even playing the first two.

PC is the only logical choice for this, with keyboard mappings and graphical improvements. Plus, it's strange that console gamers will be getting into the third game without even playing the first two.

Yes indeed, why settle for less than 1080p/2160p and 60fps, I wont do that for movies and I certainly won't for games.... I agree about the controls also, although I do preference an Xbox PC controller over the keyboard with most games, but I can't play a console Mass Effect after using a KB+M :dunno or after using 4K texture mods :lol :monkey3

The 2nd game was released on Xbox360 and PS4 along with a catch up video and material. Was a very successful port.

I'll bet MS will make sure the XBOX1 has the same resolution as the PS4 just as Diablo was made too.
This game is far bigger on the console war radar than Diablo is.

I'll bet MS will make sure the XBOX1 has the same resolution as the PS4 just as Diablo was made too.

assuming the crap box one has the capability to do so, I gotta say the so called 'next gen' consoles are rather like 'last gen PC's' and quite the disappointment, and I don't see these things lasting 10 years like Sony think it will

And Destiny as well, it was supposed to be running at 900p, now it's 1080p after MS involvement.. i just don't know why Xbox One is having trouble to go Full HD, when they thought of making a next gen console, weren't they thinking to make it atleast do 1080p to jump from previous gen during their Planning? it's confusing for me a Corporation like MS Messes up.

"As [The Witcher 3 visual effects artist Jose Teixeira] said, we are working hard on optimizing the game and nothing is set in stone,"
"Our engine team remains optimistic and we will surely squeeze the most we can out of each console. I know you might be expecting concrete info like the final frame rate and resolution, but it's simply impossible to give you that sort of thing before the optimization process is complete."

In an interview from Gamescom, Teixeira told World's Factory that CD Projekt Red is aiming for the highest possible resolution on PS4 and Xbox One, but he acknowledged that the game might not reach full HD.
"I don't know if it's going to make it. To be honest, I really don't know. Probably not,"
He did assure console players, however, that frame rate for The Witcher 3 should be at least 30fps.

Back