Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A red cart is the Target debit or credit card. It saves you 5% off every purchase after all other discounts are applied. Cartwheel is their smart phone app that gives you virtual coupons and such.

one thing that is bothering me is when will these Dev's stop making 30fps games?

aint this "next gen"? i can understand why Last gen was playing in 30fps but aint this gazillion times more powerful? .. Kojima stated that the PS4 is capable of that "With room to spare" .. so why?

I know some people won't care but next week 3d blu ray playback will be a part of a firmware update. Hopefully, we will be getting closer to some other media streaming playback support.

I'm thinking about pre ordering the Destiny bundle but I haven't really paid much attention to the next gen consoles since they were released. Are there any other games out right now worth playing? Should I pick up a PS4 by the time Destiny releases or should I just wait for a price drop?

Right now there's not much games. On PS4 I think the best ones are The Last of Us Remastered and Infamous: Second Son and unfortunately there's not much in the way of PS4 exclusives coming out for the rest of the year (Littlebigplanet 3 and Driveclub). But, there are a good number of third party games coming, Destiny should be great, there's also LOTR: Shadows of Mordor, Alien Isolation, Assassin's Creed Unity, COD: Advanced Warfare (should be a good one compared to last few years), Dragon Age: Inquisition
On the daily Kotaku deals they've had the PS4 console for $360 a few times, so there's sales out there if you pay attention for them.

Bvea9OzCYAAWe6W_zps7abf2334.jpg

I decided to go ahead and pre order the Destiny bundle. I really like the glacier white console and I get no interest financing for a year from Best Buy. Game Stop has Killzone on sale online right now for $20 so I think I'll order that too.

Funny you should say that. I was at Toys R Us with my kids the other day and was looking at the PS4 games. I want to get a PS4 my next year for Arkham Knight, among others. And other than MLB The Show or Madden, there was nothing there as far as games that interested me.

There's not many exclusives though there's a good number of third-party games. Problem is though, if a game comes out on PC then I'll get it on PC, and most third party games come out on PC.

I bought the Gold Edition headphones this past weekend. I have to say that they were a great investment. I've used them for gaming, party chat and watching blu rays.
Anyone who was thinking about getting them should do it.

Funny you should say that. I was at Toys R Us with my kids the other day and was looking at the PS4 games. I want to get a PS4 my next year for Arkham Knight, among others. And other than MLB The Show or Madden, there was nothing there as far as games that interested me.

I'm somewhat similar to you. I bought my PS4 in March, and haven't used it all that much except for Last of Us which was a major step outside of my gaming comfort zone. For the most part I'm a sports gamer so the flood of games coming this fall will be nice while the wait for Arkham continues.

I bought the Gold Edition headphones this past weekend. I have to say that they were a great investment. I've used them for gaming, party chat and watching blu rays.
Anyone who was thinking about getting them should do it.

What's the difference between "gaming" headset and just normal headphones. Are the quality really as good as say Bose?

Back