Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least the MAFEX doesn't resemble Dark Helmet. Should have made individual head sculpts. The helmet is the reason why he looks awful imo.

Vader looks awful. I'm passing and waiting for '77 Vader or ESB.

No sort goods, no removable helmet.

14983762611_63ff140d6f_b.jpg

14800205590_002bc5e052_b.jpg

14800174379_5924959315_b.jpg

14963872816_910ace8478_b.jpg

I finally figured out how to paste pics! So here's a pic of my collection along with some custom robes for Obi and Anakin that I bought.

Vader is an easy pass...review did a great job of showing off what we are actually getting. Helmet/dome looks goofy

Speeder bike $43 amazon this second

Last edited:
I honestly have trouble believe this was green lit as the final actual [...] .

Design-by-committee, decision-by-accountant, well within tolerance of what the-market-will-bear.

There is no art in this product.

I won't buy it, but thousands will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aside from the eye color being ANH, this is definitely a ROTJ vader

gonna get a case of wave 5 from EE for $80 shipped - eyes will go glossy black once I get one

Last edited:
If Hasbro made the most perfect 6" Vader, they would put themselves out of business. If anything it was probably deliberately planned to make him slightly off so they can make variants and tweak the sculpt (while breaking something else) so they can release 3-4 versions of him that's kinda sorta accurate.

If Hasbro made the most perfect 6" Vader, they would put themselves out of business. If anything it was probably deliberately planned to make him slightly off so they can make variants and tweak the sculpt (while breaking something else) so they can release 3-4 versions of him that's kinda sorta accurate.
Who told you? This has to be 100% true.

Im so glad I found Boba Fett as he allowed me to quit this line before I dropped any more money.

I was so looking forward to Vader..not anymore.

man, why'd they have to sew his cape onto his chest armor? those blaring holes are ugly as sin. I think that's actually bothering me more than the funky helmet. It's a shame this figure isn't up to the standards of the other imperials so far in the line, really hoping for a redo someday

man, why'd they have to sew his cape onto his chest armor? those blaring holes are ugly as sin. I think that's actually bothering me more than the funky helmet. It's a shame this figure isn't up to the standards of the other imperials so far in the line, really hoping for a redo someday

Unfortunately, with Disney now running the show I'm sure we'll get our fill of the Dark Lord, don't be surprised if he even grows giant mouse ears. :( Blah

Back