Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... Han + Tauntaun and Luke + Wampa look incredible. Haven't gotten any Hasbro in a year or two... may be grabbing those. The creatures look perfect - if only SSC could blow that Taun up to 1/6 with all that articulation instead of their brick with soft goods.

Bossk looks okay, but he has the same shrunken-head issue as Ree Yees. Is that an error?

Those will release ONLY as deluxe offers, correct? I hope Bespin Han doesn't have the smirk.

Got a Speeder Bike the other day!

2A0DABB0-62E8-4609-83AA-3BE8282DF1DD_zpsk3j3tssy.jpg

B8AB7324-9819-4CF8-A28A-39F13E1F3D1A_zpsrpi8iwo4.jpg

8979DF2C-D331-4007-A492-D9C4D9B56481_zpswlvn7i9j.jpg

No, he does stand a little bow legged, but that pic was taken when I first took him off the bike.

Thank you Flosi. Just making sure. :duff

Well I was going to wait till the scouty came seperate but yep this is a sale for me. Hopefully it won't be impossible to find in my neck of the woods.....:lol

I have an option to get either the 6” Sandtrooper or Stormtrooper? I have never seen the Stormtrooper in person but have seen Sandtrooper in stores. For those who have both which do you prefer.

Although I'll potentially be doubling & tripling up on the scout & bike between the scales, this 6" Bikerscout & speederbike set is pretty much a must have. :gah: :lol

I have an option to get either the 6” Sandtrooper or Stormtrooper? I have never seen the Stormtrooper in person but have seen Sandtrooper in stores. For those who have both which do you prefer.

Sandtrooper looks better overall, especially of you strip back some weathering to tone it down. For a plain stormie I'm waiting on the Han stormie sculpt.

I'd go sandie and han-stormie as well. But I've lways cared more bout standout or peialised troopers than the base trooper anyway.

Also in an interview they said ALL of star wars is fair gane nd explicitely mentioned clone wars.

So I wnt my Rex arc trooper next to anakin please.:lol

While I am sure it will only be online for like 10 seconds ... and HasbroToyStore's server will be down for 10 hours due to the strain - is the SDCC Jabba going to be offered on the site now that SDCC is over? If so, anyone know when?

Back