Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the Toy R Us exclusive “Cantina Showdown” this past weekend…….pass! Also there is a youtube review on basic Jabba out. Another pass!! Funny Jabba without a dias is pretty much a piece of ****!! Excited about finding Chewbacca when he is released though….

Interesting to see Darth Malgus there. I wonder if since he's being released if the Old Republic is going to be considered cannon and we can get a Darth Revan release in PF format in the future

Pose is goofy, but that's not the issue. Red eyes with the ESB/ROTJ style armor, the cloth looks way too thick, and the crotch piece looks too toy like. They should have done him all sculpted

picked up two
IdFUDSO.gif

They needed to knock Vader out of the park for me to keep going. They didn't. And Chewie doesn't look right at all...gonna pick up some imperials and that's it. Very very selective with this line going forward past wave 3

It's kinda dumb they gave him the red eyes yet tugged the robes underneath the armour empire style.

I'd have preffered black eyes. Else it's pretty acceptable to me.

I was looking forward to Vader, but now I have no desire to pick him up. I'd still like a Stormtrooper, but that will be about it for me.

Back