Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see what 4-6 Deltolfs placed back to back would look like.

You might have to put a thin piece of painted plywood between them but you would have a large top surface that could be used for a set such as this.

If you did it peninsula style (one side against the wall you could put 4-5 Hall of Armor Bays on with the backs against the wall.

I have mine displayed on a 32" corner shelf that will eventually become a base cabinet to a display system in our den/great room.

This is an overview of the room

This is close up of the corner that displays part of our IM collection

My corner display areas are open and designed to display a variety of props and toys and are easy to change around as dictated by what I want to display

It would be very easy to build a corner cabinet in these dimensions that could be used specifically for the display of Hot Toys.

The base could display the Work Shop and a shelf system could be used to display the individual figures. You could almost get 6 Hall of Armor Bays worked into this if you had the tools and skills to build it.

I would love to build a cabinet like this for someone that has a huge collection but shipping would be very expensive.

Even a raw cabinet kit would be costly to ship but I have done this in the past and the collector was able to get it assembled and finished and the results were better then I expected.

Tell me about it :gah: l feel like I need to build a small addition to my house just to display this, lol....

That's why I am hoping to get a bigger house in the next few years. I want a house with a full basement so I can take a part of it so I can display my entire collection, of Hot Toys and Transformers.

That's why I am hoping to get a bigger house in the next few years. I want a house with a full basement so I can take a part of it so I can display my entire collection, of Hot Toys and Transformers.

Exactly, lol. I have a good-sized home, but with 4 kids, it ain't big enough. Nothing is safe, lol. A climate controlled shed might be a good idea for me :pray: By the way, love your picture with the IM holding up their fingers!

I have mine displayed on a 32" corner shelf that will eventually become a base cabinet to a display system in our den/great room.

This is an overview of the room

This is close up of the corner that displays part of our IM collection

My corner display areas are open and designed to display a variety of props and toys and are easy to change around as dictated by what I want to display

It would be very easy to build a corner cabinet in these dimensions that could be used specifically for the display of Hot Toys.

The base could display the Work Shop and a shelf system could be used to display the individual figures. You could almost get 6 Hall of Armor Bays worked into this if you had the tools and skills to build it.

I would love to build a cabinet like this for someone that has a huge collection but shipping would be very expensive.

Even a raw cabinet kit would be costly to ship but I have done this in the past and the collector was able to get it assembled and finished and the results were better then I expected.

Nice setup Boba, particularly good to see some Code 3 love! :hi5:

Is that Vader next to the Code 3 Tie Fighter the original Cinemacast version?

Weight is irrelevant to my grid wall shelf system. Did you miss the 20 pound Attakus Chewie at the top on the Rebel corner :)

u2evuzy2.jpg

Poor Tony is all alone :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good Bar :clap

I've been back to neutral armor poses for awhile now on my Marks but may spice it up a bit once the Diecast shelf is complete :)

9bdca22d-69ac-441d-b77b-429a54de90b3_zps0b1c45f7.jpg

by9ata8u.jpg

Will update the Marks once I have time, hate the way they look all museum-y! Like Tony tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back