Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
azubetu8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got this today. So happy I ended up getting him finally. Just an amazing figure overall.

I think this fig is my favourite in terms of just playing about & having fun with it :clap
Some of the mechanic accessories that I ordered arrived recently...
View attachment 103524View attachment 103525
Got this figure yesterday and it's brilliant. Will post my setup later.
Question: Where did you order the Mechanic accessories. I would be interested in the Hoody and sunglasses.
Also, what would be briliant is a Cap. America shield (reference to the second movie).

image.jpgimage.jpgHe is fantastic, I've actually got most of the mechanic accessories recently to add to him & give me more options for display. I ordered them from eBay from a seller called Loontentoys, reasonably priced, free shipping with tracking.

Hey guys, question about the body on this guy...is it the same size as the TTM19 or smaller? or is it closer to a Bruce Lee body? Thanks!

Pretty sure it's a TTM19 with a light in the body. The shins are smaller to accommodate the leg armor, I think.

Pretty sure it's a TTM19 with a light in the body. The shins are smaller to accommodate the leg armor, I think.

The body is definitely different than the TTM19, I know that for sure. However, never seeing this Stark body in hand, idk how it compares in terms of arm and torso size.

PS: what happened to that Sherlock Holmes sculpt, Mudblood? was really excited to see that

The body is definitely different than the TTM19, I know that for sure. However, never seeing this Stark body in hand, idk how it compares in terms of arm and torso size.

PS: what happened to that Sherlock Holmes sculpt, Mudblood? was really excited to see that

It looks pretty much like my Wolverine bodies, so I was just guessing. :dunno Just trying to be helpful.

My friend, the sculptor, has had quite a lot of issues come up the past few months or so. She's a college student, she works, and had a few deaths/injuries in her family. Basically she ran into some bad luck and has to put the project on hold to take on more family responsibility. =\

It looks pretty much like my Wolverine bodies, so I was just guessing. :dunno Just trying to be helpful.
Sorry wasn't trying to come off as ungrateful or rude... I do appreciate you trying to help honestly. You're the only one who has :)
My friend, the sculptor, has had quite a lot of issues come up the past few months or so. She's a college student, she works, and had a few deaths/injuries in her family. Basically she ran into some bad luck and has to put the project on hold to take on more family responsibility. =\
That's unfortunate, really. hope everything works out for her :pray:

It wasn't that, I thought I came off as sounding full of TopHat! Haha. I was like "Oh yeah they're totally TTM19s with a little light bulb in them but with tiny legs." :lol
To me, the bodies on eBay and Toy Anxiety look like 19's. I haven't stripped my figure down to check but the body looks close enough.

She's pulling through, she's tough. She's pretty much put all her art on hold while everything gets back to normal. It's nothing too serious, it just eliminated most of her free time while she helps out with family stuff. For instance, her dad broke his ankle and then severed a tendon in his hand while cleaning a turkey. That puts him out of commission for a while. :p

Hey guys, question about the body on this guy...is it the same size as the TTM19 or smaller? or is it closer to a Bruce Lee body? Thanks!

Sorry about the delay. I was in bed, lol.
I once stripped a TTM19 to replace the arms with TTM20 arms for my Hawkeye so he could do proper drawing poses(About a month before HT released the Last Stand Wolverine body that had just that mod! Doh!), so i can tell you exactly what the Tony body is like.
It's a TTM19 legs/hips and arms, with a bespoke lower and upper torso(To fit the battery pack and switch in there). I also reckon they have mounted the arms slightly wider and lower(Once again, in an effort to make space for batteries, light and switch).

Here are pics of the TTM19 sans pecs and a Tony body, for comparison:

IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

_12.jpg

I wish the Ebay parts guys would split up body parts too sometimes...my Indy has a crack in the neck connector under the skin like the first picture you have posted...which now make the TTM 19 body I have sitting here totally useless! But I have never seen that part on Ebay for sale...since it is usually deep inside the body.

It wasn't that, I thought I came off as sounding full of TopHat! Haha. I was like "Oh yeah they're totally TTM19s with a little light bulb in them but with tiny legs." :lol
To me, the bodies on eBay and Toy Anxiety look like 19's. I haven't stripped my figure down to check but the body looks close enough.

She's pulling through, she's tough. She's pretty much put all her art on hold while everything gets back to normal. It's nothing too serious, it just eliminated most of her free time while she helps out with family stuff. For instance, her dad broke his ankle and then severed a tendon in his hand while cleaning a turkey. That puts him out of commission for a while. :p
well now I'm dumb for being so sure :lol thanks to Username I'm the one who was full of it haha. looks like you were mostly right, w/ the torso being the only difference.

Sorry about the delay. I was in bed, lol.
I once stripped a TTM19 to replace the arms with TTM20 arms for my Hawkeye so he could do proper drawing poses(About a month before HT released the Last Stand Wolverine body that had just that mod! Doh!), so i can tell you exactly what the Tony body is like.
It's a TTM19 legs/hips and arms, with a bespoke lower and upper torso(To fit the battery pack and switch in there). I also reckon they have mounted the arms slightly wider and lower(Once again, in an effort to make space for batteries, light and switch).

Here are pics of the TTM19 sans pecs and a Tony body, for comparison:

*pics*

:lol no worries man and I appreciate the pics! :hi5: looks like I can't use this body like I had hoped.
oh man perfect! I need a neck connector as well. My DX13 Arnold neck connector snapped so looks like I'll be contacting ashkanls soon :yess:

Back