Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh. Yes they will be dim with lower voltage...and risk damage with higher voltage. Point being for the sake of a few bucks get a plugpack with the same voltage as the trio of batteries it replaces, to drive the lighting as intended.

Sigh. Yes they will be dim with lower voltage...and risk damage with higher voltage. Point being for the sake of a few bucks get a plugpack with the same voltage as the trio of batteries it replaces, to drive the lighting as intended.

Its all personal taste, but I do like the dimmer light im getting with a 3.6 volt adapter.

Got an email from SSC last night and my wait list, which I put in on May 12th, has converted!!!!! Was very shocked to see this convert at all let alone so soon. Now I have to decide if I should cancel my Drake & ASM 2 Spidey for this......

I have Banner and if I get this then I'd want the Cap/Rogers 2 pack, which I've held off on, to display the 3 of them in civilian clothes together.....

^^^ LOL, sadly not all of them do. I had a DX12 waitlisted but eventually SSC emailed me and said they were all out and woudln't be getting any more in and so they cancelled my waitlist themselves. The figures that sell out really fast have less likely conversion if you get on their waitlist very late I guess, but if you get on relatively early, there's a very good chance.

From my OneNote...

The inner glowing ring is 6.5" in diameter, = 165mm
with the next extension up to the stairs is 13.5", = 343mm
and the full display with the stairs and cardboard floor is 20.5". = 520mm
Then you also have the table (8" x 4.5") and robot to fit in there too! = 203 x 114mm

From my OneNote...

Then you also have the table (8" x 4.5") and robot to fit in there too! = 203 x 114mm

WOW Thanks

From my OneNote...

I got close enough by guestimating. :yess:

Alright fellas. I just got this awesome set in the mail. Very much blown away. Now I want to display the full base and everything. I know none of it will fit in a detolf or on top. What's the best solution to displaying everything? I would like to know because I really want to display the whole set and add the Hall of Armor to it but I want to do it on a budget where I don't need to go and get a custom case. Any suggestions?

Mine is displayed on the top of one of these and it fits perfectly. The sides or bottom would fit a couple armor booths but not a ton... It's a tricky thing to display.
31uzKFN4HFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Just try to get the dimensions before you buy it! Watch out for the front to back measurements to make sure the base will fit. Happy to help! :)

I'm going to measure the base now and tomorrow. I hate to spend money at this moment since I'm trying to save the money for the Mark 42 but ill figure it out. I want it on display immediately!

Back