The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious to see how much is added to Mirkwood.

I know that the scene of them carrying Bombur around will be in it based on what's floating out there. So we should see that and I expect probably some of Bilbo roaming around Thrandui's hall. I'd also like to see a little more with Beorn.

I felt that Gandolf visiting the tombs of the “Nine” felt a little rushed and quick. Basically he entered the mountain, down a tunnel and there they where. AUJ described it as more of an expedition to get too.

I know that the scene of them carrying Bombur around will be in it based on what's floating out there. So we should see that and I expect probably some of Bilbo roaming around Thrandui's hall. I'd also like to see a little more with Beorn.

Agreed...I'd like to see more scenes with Beorn too, felt he was really underused in the theatrical cut.

About time they get going on the Extended Cut.
I've been strong enough until now to hold off from buying the Theatrical version on blu.

Agreed...I'd like to see more scenes with Beorn too, felt he was really underused in the theatrical cut.

We need some more of Beorn for sure. His stuff wasn't nearly as long enough in the movie as it should have been.

About time they get going on the Extended Cut.
I've been strong enough until now to hold off from buying the Theatrical version on blu.

We knew it was coming but an official announcement is a good thing.
I'm too ocd to not have the TE.:lol

I can't wait for the Extended Edition. I haven't bought the theatrical Blu because I know I'll buy the extended cut. As a result I feel out of the loop!

Maybe it's because my life has changed so much in the intervening years since LOTR but I am more excited about savoring these in my living room than the theatrical experience (yeah, getting old). :)

Regardless, I will be there for BotFA. I saw Fellowship opening day and I plan on closing it out the same way. :rock

I can't wait for the Extended Edition. I haven't bought the theatrical Blu because I know I'll buy the extended cut. As a result I feel out of the loop!

Maybe it's because my life has changed so much in the intervening years since LOTR but I am more excited about savoring these in my living room than the theatrical experience (yeah, getting old). :)

Regardless, I will be there for BotFA. I saw Fellowship opening day and I plan on closing it out the same way. :rock

I'm with ya. I get the TE and I love them but I so enjoy seeing the EE because they become the definitive editions.

Same here. I will be there at midnight to close out what has been a fantastic ride through Middle-earth.

I was just thinking about these last night. Let's get that preorder up soon. I only saw the TE once and that was enough for me. The EE preorder can't come soon enough.

DoSEERelease20143D-230x300.jpg

Back