Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I grabbed him to complete the line.the suit is amazing..the glasses are tricky.lol.headsculpt looks better inhand.

Rose hill is good.i finally got him.set up.just after midnight here.the HS is pretty awesome.definately a unique figure and one that I like because of it.will post.pics in the thread soon.

Rose hill is good.i finally got him.set up.just after midnight here.the HS is pretty awesome.definately a unique figure and one that I like because of it.will post.pics in the thread soon.

I checked your pics. I appreciate you posting them, I have much less reservation about my orders. Thanks!

I'm looking forward to adding this guy to the shelf. Any word when in April he might be shipping from Sideshow, yet?

Got an email from Sideshow that mine is being charged on the 24th.

Same here but I may be getting Ed-209 and just got Batman. I'm wondering if this is one that might stick around a while. I may cancel and buy him later if that's the case.

Same here but I may be getting Ed-209 and just got Batman. I'm wondering if this is one that might stick around a while. I may cancel and buy him later if that's the case.

It'll be interesting to see. I wonder if he'll stick around, or if they didn't make as many of him based on pre-orders. I know a lot of people balked at the price.

It'll be interesting to see. I wonder if he'll stick around, or if they didn't make as many of him based on pre-orders. I know a lot of people balked at the price.

Now I got my Robin notification so most likely Banner gets canceled for the time being. Really wish he was coming later. Oh well hopefully he sticks around longer and I can pick him up at a decent price later.

It's cool that Banner is coming. I sadly cancelled my order for now since Tonto will be coming and I also want to pick up some older figures. I will get Banner down the road because my Hulk does need his buddy.

Got my notice for Banner as well. I think I'm going to put him with Tony in a lab setting. Those two characters should be joined at the hip in every movie they're in--their newfound friendship was one of my favorite parts of The Avengers.

Just saw the Hulk/Banner two pack down to less than 30, not having a Hulk I just had to pull the trigger. Really not into the Banner, but put him with Tony Stark and civilian Steve Rogers on one shelf having a pre war meeting or something lol.

I had him on order when he was supposed to be released later, but when the rumblings began of him coming out so early, I chose to cancel him.

I wonder if Banner is going to go up in price down the road...this figure I just keep waffling on. I wanted him in the beginning and a part of me still does, but the price + the headsculpt being off to me is making me hesitate on it. "Men in suits" don't bother me at all usually (Coulson and my MIB figures are some of my favorites in my collection).....maybe the character just isn't quite beloved enough for me... Still, I want him for my collection.... GAH!

Yay....notice from my online store that Bruce is getting ready to go...

Great set, some pics are below (I had some fun with it)

bbht26.jpg

bbht25.jpg

bbht22.jpg

bbht23.jpg

bbht17.jpg

bbht12.jpg

And here are a few links to full reviews:

https://www.examiner.com/review/hot...ale-the-avengers-figures#sthash.oO4pfQHU.dpuf

https://heroesarentborn.com/BruceBannerandHulkSixthScaleFigures.html

^^ Great photos - especially the first one :lol, really glad I changed my order to the 2 figure set now.

Back