Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review as usual spot:)

Just a tip, if you go advanced you will see in the header of the post a film strip icon, click that to add you video to your post, that way you imbed the video instead of just having a link.

This is the result:wink1:

Alright, so I'll dig this dead in the dirt thread back up and see if I can spark some Banner love out there

Come on folks, this fig ain't so bad! All you have to do is wrap a Hall of Armor around it and it looks sick!!

Bruce is an awesome figure. He's a great Hulk companion piece as is with Tony.

I have mine next to my Hulk and looks great, plus it was real cheap.

I got mine for $150 and it's not a bad figure for that price. Try to stay under $170 IMO.

Anyone ever make custom clothing for Bruce from this scene and beyond?
4e3f5481e39fcec4d947b38c457aefc607a70ac5.jpg

If you're a fan of Ruffalo's Banner then this is a cool fig IMO, despite it's flaws. Full retail price is a little much for what it is but like Bjjer said, if you could get it new for $150-$170, then it's worth it for a fan or completist

If you're a fan of Ruffalo's Banner then this is a cool fig IMO, despite it's flaws. Full retail price is a little much for what it is but like Bjjer said, if you could get it new for $150-$170, then it's worth it for a fan or completist

I have Hulk, And a chitauri commander. Looks pretty decent together. But I'm thinking about getting banner to pair with. At that price it seems like a go, idk I'm trying to like the round head... Lol

Nineteen bucks under retail shipped, and you get extra rewards. I'd say that's a good deal but I'm a fan and maybe not the right person to ask :lol

Are you sure it's $18 in points? Is "extra rewards" more than "double rewards"?

Does the $20 coupon work in conjunction with all of this? If it does and you can get this for $150 + extra points, I'd say no brainer

Back