Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

I imagine they will make mention of him in the credits to Jurassic World. I can't see anyone else playing Hammond.

RCLfnwX.jpg

@colintrevorrow said:
In Memoriam.

I just hope it's not too far removed from looking like an actual dinosaur. I know they want it to have all these capabilities, but at it's core it should still look like a Rex on roids.

I just hope it's not too far removed from looking like an actual dinosaur. I know they want it to have all these capabilities, but at it's core it should still look like a Rex on roids.

Totally agree. On another note as stated before, JW should have dinos look like a dinosaur... NOT SCIENTIFIC CORRECTNESS... I know feathers have been discovered and etc, but I have continuation issues and with the leaked raptor pic (being though it is green) the overall shape and look is very JP and TLW:JP. I don't (And I'm sure many others) want to see JPIII influence. Or that new bs hypothesis about the Triceratops being a walking pig that eats anything.

Totally agree. On another note as stated before, JW should have dinos look like a dinosaur... NOT SCIENTIFIC CORRECTNESS... I know feathers have been discovered and etc, but I have continuation issues and with the leaked raptor pic (being though it is green) the overall shape and look is very JP and TLW:JP. I don't (And I'm sure many others) want to see JPIII influence. Or that new bs hypothesis about the Triceratops being a walking pig that eats anything.

:lecture

Keep ****ing feathers out of it.

I ust want the REx in it..... Im sure he looks like a dinosaur the raptors do. Cant wait to see how this movie plays out

I know there is so much evidence that they are linked to birds, and became birds... but I can't help but want to think of them as giant reptiles, that were ALWAYS reptiles.

Rex with a Rod Stewart head of feathers do would seriously blow.

Back