Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

jurassic-park-world.jpg
https://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/63...-park-4-update-new-photos-show-set-in-hawaii/

"Jurassic World is involved in filming in Hawaii before moving to San Diego and Louisiana."

The Amphitheatre from TLW? I just hope it's not another Rex break out scenario.

Nah... Probably using those locations for specific scenes. San Diego if ya remember is where InGen headquarters is, so they are probably doing all Nublar shots in Hawaii and using the fillers for key points of film last. Louisiana is probably imo a swamp scene. LOL

"Jurassic World is involved in filming in Hawaii before moving to San Diego and Louisiana."
The Amphitheatre from TLW? I just hope it's not another Rex break out scenario.

That wouldn't be a problem with me, I LOVED those scenes

Man I'm so pumped for this... I created this logo on BF3 because of JP! :D

2955061300759947118_zpsa9775d91.png

I don't know about anyone else but as soon as they said Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum or Laura Dern wouldn't be in it i lost all interest, may be if they did a King Kong/Godzilla with the monster(s) loose in the city but it all seems like they're just treading over familiar ground with unfamiliar faces.

I don't know about anyone else but as soon as they said Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum or Laura Dern wouldn't be in it i lost all interest, may be if they did a King Kong/Godzilla with the monster(s) loose in the city but it all seems like they're just treading over familiar ground with unfamiliar faces.

at first yeah I kind of felt like that, But once I saw who was going to be in the movie It didn't matter that the other guys were not coming. A lot of good actors are going to be on this, so it is a good thing

If the story is solid and the new characters are well written than it doesn't need them.

at first yeah I kind of felt like that, But once I saw who was going to be in the movie It didn't matter that the other guys were not coming. A lot of good actors are going to be on this, so it is a good thing

Why do we need naysayers...

Grant: "They'll never learn.."
Malcolm: "Uh uh the essence of chaos, now it's Deja Vu into the equation."
Sattler: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Goddamn *screams some more*"

Yeah... the film doesn't need them they've done what they already can. Fresh faces is what makes this movie fresh and exciting. The only possible thing for this movie that would offer them is cameos that lead to information about Nublar and Sorna. That's it nothing more or less.

Back