Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Speaking of Chris Pratt, just came across this vid of him doing a 'behind the scenes' for Parks & Recreation about 5 years ago...

You know this clip is gonna be rolled out for every interview he does next year for Jurassic World :lol

Also, filming is done...

Wb7nwmN.jpg

@colintrevorrow said:

Chris Pratt talks a bit about his character and JW's humor.

In Jurassic World, the character is unlike any other one I’ve played and he’s not like Peter Quill. There’s not much humour, I think he’s a little more John Wayne than Marty McFly. He’s deadly serious. There are comedic elements in the film, just not coming from my character. Jake Johnson has a funny role and there’s that release valve of comedy throughout the course of the movie. It’s similar to the original Jurassic Park in that way, how you had Samuel L. Jackson and Wayne Knight. There’s humour but then, from page 25 on, there’s not that much to laugh about. I’m watching people get eaten and I’m trying to save the lives of thousands of people.

I got faith that Pratt can carry off a serious character and hopefully this movie proves it...if not, he'll be relegated to the Ryan Reynolds-zone

Here's hoping he can actually ACT then if he's not 'playing' the lovable doofus role. I like the guy, but he's dangerously close to being type cast. I'd love if JW opened a whole other door for him. I don't necessarily want Star Lord running from dino's out of him... actually scratch that. I'd like that very much. As you were Mr. Pratt...

I cannot wait for this movie. It tops the avengers of my most anticipated for 2015. Still got see more of star wars.

I highly doubt Jurassic Park 4 is going to give us any human characters worth having a figure of, custom or otherwise :lol

Back