NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my SDCC Exclusives today.

y3umeqeg.jpg

Is Scunner worth picking up? Also is the new axhead just updated paint?

Yes I'd say so, I would have bought him yesterday but I just didn't have the extra cash for him, he's a beast and looks freaking awesome, he's by far my favorite looking Neca Kaiju yet.

If anybody wants a cheap 18" Gypsy Danger and Knifehead, look at my sales thread. Cheapest you can get them.

Ill buy every piece Neca puts out for this line. I love it, I buy the small scale figs for my son and I get the 18" jaegers! That Cherno looks freakin killer!

Deluxe Kaiju Scunner and Essential Yaeger Crimson Typhoon and Stryker Eureka are hitting UK shops this week.

Anyone looking for 18" knifehead? Got one today, had to buy it since I ordered it from my LCS through previews, but I'm not feeling it. It's so dang big and impressive from afar, but I really have no where to put it.

Anyone looking for 18" knifehead? Got one today, had to buy it since I ordered it from my LCS through previews, but I'm not feeling it. It's so dang big and impressive from afar, but I really have no where to put it.

How much you want for it? I might be interested. Pm me. ;)

It's already been up for pre-order on some Japanese websites for a week. Where are the US pre-orders?

Clean Knifehead is gonna be a TRU exclusive for mid november

Ugh, TRU gets like one Pac Rim figure and then it's freaking gone, I have seen one thing from Pac Rim in TRU and that was Scunner, then he was gone, and they only had one.

Back