Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

If anything he's a not funny "Hudson." Whines about everybody dying and then complains that they don't have enough people left to fight a war, bla, bla, bla. Just a background dude who prompts Roadblock to occasionally make an inspiring speech.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Out of curiosity, did Flint have any notable scenes at all? I'm not curious enough to actually sit through the movie to find out, but if he has a couple I might watch just for that.

Not surprising. He is a great actor. Brazil is one of the best movies of the last 30 years.

Great movie.
I mean Brazil...

_rdd6675.jpg

_rdd6711.jpg

Nice photos boys and cool use of the new dynamic stand!!!

I've been thinking about buying the visored head sculpt that comes with the Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber and putting it on this. Has anyone tried this? Is this possible with some sort of neck adapter? Any help or pics would be great. thanks in advance!

The SS heads and the HT heads are interchangeable.

thank you very much for the answer! You wouldn't happen to have a Sideshow visored headsculpt you could put on the HT Snake Eyes would you?

I know I'm late to the Snake Eyes party but I recently picked him up. Then I had to buy Storm Shadow to keep him company :)

budu6any.jpg

Yeah I'm kinda late to picked him up from a fellow freak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is snake eyes with side show head. It looks better than the hot toys head in my opinion.image.jpgimage.jpg

This looks pretty nice. May have to pick one up.

One of my favorite Hot Toys figures. Too bad there aren't any more Retaliation figures coming. Cobra Commander would have been fantastic.

Back