Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you take the British Pounds price and throw it in to XE Currency converter is comes out to $317. Wonder why they are charging cheaper?

that includes the VAT tax i think. :)

Price : £169.99
(Ex Tax: £141.66)

What a great day... everyone got a Ten, the scalpers are crying, the Angels are being distributed in America, we got a new picture of Hartnell and now Shropt only has to pay $281 for his Tennant. Everyone's a winner today!

I'm happy to see other fans get this figure at retail. I was elated by the waitlist email. I was devastated when I found the preorder closed, more so when I saw the eBay prices. Now my only real unresolved 1:6 regret is not buying the first Mech Test Tony Stark.

do you guys know if there's any chance we'd get a blue suit for the tennant figure? I know the bbc has a 12" doll with the blue pinstripe, but that suit won't look so good on a figure like this. thoughts?

do you guys know if there's any chance we'd get a blue suit for the tennant figure? I know the bbc has a 12" doll with the blue pinstripe, but that suit won't look so good on a figure like this. thoughts?

Like 99.99 percent, agliarept. BC announced that they're going to do a second Tennant with a new head and suit before the year ends. It is highly speculated that it is the blue suit one. So far, they shown red sneakers, which at the time, ppl weren't sure if it was for another figure or for an accessory pack.

Got my shipping notice. I'm looking forward to having this one in my collection.

I just had the most hilarious call from Fedex. The guy was calling about my package and was wanting to know what was in it. Customs apparently saw "doctor" and needed to do a radiation scan rofl

I just had the most hilarious call from Fedex. The guy was calling about my package and was wanting to know what was in it. Customs apparently saw "doctor" and needed to do a radiation scan rofl
Ok... That's pretty funny. LOL

mymabuvu.jpg

Got him in and...a couple of issues. Firstly, one side has this really sharp contrast with the beard shadow that the other doesn't. Like, it doesn't blend if that makes sense. Is that normal for these?

The other is a sloppy paint on the shoe(the red part). Should I ask for a replacement??

badShoe.jpg

Back