SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had such a bad QC experience with mine, that I'm not sure I will ever own him now. Pity cause I do like the angry head and the cloak was pretty nice.
Fun little figure.

I've been thinking about getting one too. Let me know how he is in-hand.

Will Do.

I had such a bad QC experience with mine, that I'm not sure I will ever own him now. Pity cause I do like the angry head and the cloak was pretty nice.
Fun little figure.

Sorry to hear that. I'm a little more confident about mine because I bought him from a trusted member here.

Wow awesome Sid. This fig looks really great, I'm just scared to get it cuz of all the QC issues but if I see him for a good price, there's no stopping me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow awesome Sid. This fig looks really great, I'm just scared to get it cuz of all the QC issues but if I see him for a good price, there's no stopping me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. :hi5:

Yeah I got him for a great price and I'm sure you can still get him for retail at the moment. Mine is fine but I can see him becoming loose in the future.

Got this little guy the other day and overall I'm impressed. the hip joints on mine are really loose so it takes a bit to get him to stand on his own. I may have him just sit in his council chair. Don't know, but for now hes posed with his saber next to Luke.

So should had come from factory.

** your opinions....

Attachments

• IMG_0294.JPG
    IMG_0294.JPG
    364.9 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_0298.JPG
    IMG_0298.JPG
    307.5 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_0299.JPG
    IMG_0299.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 355
WHAAAAATTTT???!! Do you mean it SHOULD have come with a clear base from the factory? Yes, yes it should have. Yours looks good. Maybe take a shot on some black felt to see if it looks as good as the effort you put into it.

WHAAAAATTTT???!! Do you mean it SHOULD have come with a clear base from the factory? Yes, yes it should have. Yours looks good. Maybe take a shot on some black felt to see if it looks as good as the effort you put into it.

ok I'll do...

The chair at the exact height I think ...

Attachments

• YodaHoverChair3.jpg
    YodaHoverChair3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 661
  • YodaHoverChair4.jpg
    YodaHoverChair4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    357.3 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    427.2 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    315.7 KB · Views: 574
After reading pages upon pages of praise I finally ordered mine today, used the LUCK14 code to get him at a cheaper price too. Cant wait to see him arrive, felt like my SW collection would not be a true SW collection without at least 1 Yoda. Would have liked to have purchased the ESB one but this one will do fine for now. :)

Just order this feller for £66 can't wait for him to turn up. He's been on the list for a long time but couldn't ever justify paying the normal UK price for him...

The legs on mine are really loose and ironically the only way he stands is with his cane.

Good to know it might be a common problem and not just the one I bought off another freak on this board. I have mine standing with the help of his cane too.

Why do you think he has the cane for? Can't get more realistic than that.

:wink1:

Back