Action Figure Post your custom predator here !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10487351_10152503916909494_482477444958117519_n.jpg

10513297_10152503912009494_3777567298083979801_n.jpg

Some men has no shame...

You ask me what my suggestion about ???:cuckoo:

I do not have quicktime copyright of my pieces, so I can not forbid you anything.But it seems very unethical what you are doing. is creeping and you have very little shame Friend .I have also copied works by other members but only for my personal use. I never would sell the work of other people without their permission . I think you should sell your own creations and not take advantage of the talent of others to make money. You seem to me a scoundrel . And of course I'll never sell anything to you....

It's a shame he did that. It's better to support the people who do custom sculpts for us collectors, not recast their work and sell them.

On topic, I did a wasp custom. Might add some more parts like mini trophies and the armor plate elbow his left shoulder armor.

These are my recent HT P2 Lost Clan collections.
Special thanks to Uruk's Customs & Figure Painting (Konrad Zieleźny) that provide me very fantastic jobs on repaints, customizing and fine tune.

Reintroduce my City Hunter 2.0 custom (complete)

Old battle damaged version head-sculpt with nice repaint.

Those strings had changed to leather.

Comparison of both HT's City and Neca's City

This is my custom Borg Predator

It was custom from: Shadow's body + Old Lost's armors, new City Hunter head and armors.

Head Sculpt paint

Roar

Borg's knife

Body part details

Comparison of old and new head-sculpt.

Comparison of old and new overall.

Comparison of both HT's Borg and Neca's Borg

My custom Guardian Predator. I used a City Hunter 2.0's body and armors (repainted to more silver) + Guardian mask.

Comparison of old and new overall.

Comparison of both HT's Guardian and Neca's Guardian

Group Shoot again, hope you guy like it.

Hope i can do these customs in future:

Love those straps for the City Hunter ins his skirt. Where did you get them??

Love the new paint on the armour. Uruk also painted the head for me. My armour still needs a repaint

does anyone know where i can get a custom pred mask for the shadow predator matching his armor color? preferably if possible, the Ceremonial Predator mask.

Back