Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks realwarhead like i said hes awesome and there's loads of detail to be seen.....what a bargain

So I was wondering why my replacement reg didn't turn up on Friday. I checked the tracking number and it says it was delivered....... to my local post office!!! :gah: It was supposed to be sent to my house! I'm going to have to borrow a car because there's no way that gigantic box will fit into mine. :thud:

Thanks guys! Like Penfold said for the size and details the price is fantastic.

I had to move my shelves and stuff to get it into the Besta for pics and it wasn't fun lol, i could have done better ones really but it was too much effort. I did take this one just for scale next to my detolf. The DeathDealer from Quarantine is 1/7 scale and stands around 14 inches tall.

100_3027_zps59e8f20a.jpg

Such an impressive show piece.

I am gonna touch mine up with some clear coat in the mouth, eyes and the cuts on the body, i might touch them up with a bit of a darker/shiny red too. Also want to add some blood to the weapons as it really should have come like that imo.

Just set this beast up, very nerve racking event poor design from SS with the peg and totally useless magnet.
But the piece itself is amazing pictures really don't capture the size and presence!
glad you like it but i knew you would.....amazing detand the paint app is also very good.

But your right the assembly of thing is a real pain....big big fail from sideshow

I got my replacement body few weeks back, few more pics to this thread doesn't hurt :)

qkwAmXS.jpg

pL2XsQM.jpg

5yfppI4.jpg

Only location I could think of to place him. (I'm really running out of space! lol) Tied him in place hopefully he'll stay. lol. Really didn't expect the weight on this piece! And the first Sideshow statue in a looooooooooooooooooong time that pretty much came in flawless! Thank God!

DSCF0283_zpsbfd97d1e.jpg

DSCF0291_zps3663630f.jpg

Anyone on the fence has to get this piece! I really think this might be another grail.

Sweet Zombie Freak!
I would be scared to turn that corner and bump into him.
I just updated my collection a bit and sold some stuff. Also bought a couple new pieces. This is where I am displaying my Ape right now.
A piece I will never sell!!!
It's so friggin Massive!

Sweet Zombie Freak!
I would be scared to turn that corner and bump into him.
I just updated my collection a bit and sold some stuff. Also bought a couple new pieces. This is where I am displaying my Ape right now.
A piece I will never sell!!!
It's so friggin Massive!

Yeah I know what you mean but that's the only place I can put him for now. Live in a tiny apartment so there's not much I can do. :(
Can't wait to move into my own house one day!

Man that exclusive piece looks righteous! I took months deciding which one to go for.

I jumped on it right away, I personally liked the black, but the white is great too. I don't think you can go wrong. This is still everyone's favorite piece when they see my collection. BTW, I also live in a small apartment lol, That is my office, bedroom, and collection room. Oh, and also my wife has her computer in the room too. Can't complain though!

Please turn of the light and take foto of themm with the lighs setup on =)

I took some pics this morning. I posted these in the TMNT section too. This is just for Freak and Asdf :)
Thanks for wanting me to share!

Back