Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it was hard to get it in the first try. It can be very frustrating. Wait...what are we talking about? :monkey3

Oh you! :thwak Hahahaha!

So I just realized that the crack in my Conan's leg is bigger than I originally thought. I though it was just on one side, but it actually runs all the way around the back of his leg and right through to the other side. Do you guys think that needs a replacement?

So I just realized that the crack in my Conan's leg is bigger than I originally thought. I though it was just on one side, but it actually runs all the way around the back of his leg and right through to the other side. Do you guys think that needs a replacement?

Absolutely! Get a replacement while you can.

eh yes

It'll break off eventually. You should

It'll break off eventually. You should

Thanks ink. I called the store yesterday, and they told me to e-mail them some photos and they would get back to me. They still haven't called back though and tomorrow is a public holiday in Aus, so I'll have to wait until next week to follow up.

Hi - does anyone have the fury of the beast statue and the conan the prize statue together? Just wondering how they look together in terms of scale m

Cheers!

Looking at this piece every day...All 3 of mine were so worth it...believe it or not I still think of getting a 4th and painting him brown...

Hi - does anyone have the fury of the beast statue and the conan the prize statue together? Just wondering how they look together in terms of scale m

Cheers!

I own both but currently do not have a pic as I am in the process of finishing my collectible room. I can tell you that they are perfectly in scale.

Looking at this piece every day...All 3 of mine were so worth it...believe it or not I still think of getting a 4th and painting him brown...

If I had the money, I would have bought both without even thinking twice. This statue gets more amazing every single time I see it. I'm still waiting to hear back from my LCS about the crack in my Conan's leg though. I'll have to call them tomorrow to see what's going on.

Troy told me its still a go a couple of weeks ago...slammed with work and waiting for some open time.

I had this problem with the sideshow exclusive one, in the exact same spot. It goes around half the leg I think , also look at the back of the other leg mine had one there too. I was told it's not a cracked buy a seam that wasn't properly filled and smoothed down. To everyone who reads this check this spot on his leg with a flashlight for the crack is so fine it's hard to see. Sideshow told me they had no replacements so I fixed it my self. Here how, get some superfine white milliput and push in and cover crack, with water and paint brush smooth Milliput . Don't sand. Let dry. (Don't just fill crack, go over crack) After dry paint with CITADEL model paints Kislev Flesh for mine blended in perfectly. Paint is water based. With mine I also used CITADEL blood for the blood god to add blood effect, on sword ax ect.. If you have any questions ask.

Yeah, thanks Wolf. I'm sure it's just a matter of getting the angle just right for it to go all the wnuay in. Right now I'm panicking about a hairline crack I just noticed on Conan's right leg! :horror It's not that big, but it worries the crap out of me. I have learned to live with little paint imperfections and such, but cracks are not something I deal with very well. :( I wish I hadn't seen it, but I can't stop staring at the damn statue because it's so awesome! Here's a picture of the crack so let me know what you guys think.

[URL=https://s1352.photobucket.com/user/Its_Sisko/media/20140419_134529_zpse2c9b401.jpg.html] [/URL]

I left a post about the cracked leg, I had same problem. Reed above post

Last edited:
Back