Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now my anticipation is coming on. Got my email for Supes, and May will be here in just a short bit - even though Chewie wasn't that long ago, it feels like forever since I've added a new OT PF. Very happy to have this guy coming shortly.

Everytime I get an email from Sideshow I hope it's the processing soon email but it always turns out being something Marvel related. I can't wait to get this it would be nice to finally have another OT trooper on the shelves, can't believe we only have the stormtrooper and that was done a while ago.

Finally be able to round out the troopers. Scout w/ bike, stormie and then this guy. Sure took long enough.

Sent while traveling through Hyperspace

Totally forgot about the Scout Trooper w/o the bike I never thought of picking that one up since I have the Speeder bike version. I'm sure all three displayed together should look sick. I have the scout and speeder bike displayed on a shelf by itself so the Stormie and Snow trooper will have to pair up on Besta shelf together.

May be sooner than we think, just had my waitlist for the ex converted, and they say it "will be a live order from the 12/05/14 then will ship out shortly after that"!!! Whoop, cant wait!!

May be sooner than we think, just had my waitlist for the ex converted, and they say it "will be a live order from the 12/05/14 then will ship out shortly after that"!!! Whoop, cant wait!!

The email says that with everything that converts.

I had a conversion for Commander Cody ex and it said exactly the same and that doesn't ship till about September time.

I can't wait to have my three troopers from each of the three films lined up next to each other.

can't wait to have this and the 7 other trooper pf's in my collection lined up. then there is still cody coming to add!

Yeah he's gonna look good with Stormy and Scout troopers. What other troopers are we missing from OT just sandtrooper? TIE pilot maybe? I dunno if I'd get them.

Id jump on a nicely weathered sandtrooper, dont think Id bother with any others - Im after a trevor Grove sculpted Han Solo now - the other one needs an update!!!

Back